Daily Express: Mancini to have contract extended

a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer

hgblue said:
davymcfc said:
blueinsa said:
Stability......if only Pearce was still in charge, we would have cleaned up by now.

Stability = over-rated.

Much better to just have the right man in charge in the first place.
What would you have done then? When Hughes was sacked who would you have brought in?

Surely those who believe in stability, believe Hughes shouldn't have been sacked?
Fair point, but Hughes wasn't the owners choice. He remained there for the season and a half after the owners came in. I think the owners gave him enough time to see he wasn't taking us anywhere. Mancini on the other hand has shown signs that we are moving on to bigger and better things.

pudge said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows this

Don't worry. Plenty of rag wums and player/manager fanboys have turned up over the years and I've outlasted them all. The one thing we will have over them all is that come rain or shine, we'll be Blues for life!

continuity helps, but only if heading in the right direction, to my mind success is achieved with having a manager having the ability to pick a team to win a certain match, to have the ability to alter the teams pattern of play, to have more than one system of play, and a squad that allows that, he also needs to be able to man manage and to motivate individuals.

i have heard and real a million times about the depth of our squad, well, if we have such great depth then why the hell do we have no wingers who we trust on the books, it is clear he does not fancy johnson, yet for all the critics, all he ever gets is cameo roles, when we are absolutely desperate to strecth the pitch, especially away.

for our outlay, a trophyless season is an abject achievement, and dressed up as progress doesn't cut it for me, a monkey could spend however hundreds of millions and produce a side that cannot score away.

mancini is being paid millions, and has given us some magic moments this season, but to be sussed so easily and have no real plan b is piss poor no matter how you dress it up.[/quote]
Great post

Mancio said:
a lot of rumors here in ltaly right now. mancini and balotelli back to inter in summer

Best for all concerned i would say if true.

blueinsa said:
davymcfc said:
blueinsa said:
Stability......if only Pearce was still in charge, we would have cleaned up by now.

Stability = over-rated.

Much better to just have the right man in charge in the first place.
What would you have done then? When Hughes was sacked who would you have brought in?

I wanted and still do want, Mourinho.

The only manager in world football with the balls to take the piss can over the road, head on, as well as the British media.
Mourinho wouldn't have come to us at that stage. He was in the middle of a treble winning season with inter Milan. He is now in the middle of managing one of the biggest clubs in the world. Saying we should get mourinho is the managerial equivalent of saying city should buy messi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.