Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

leighton said:
Another Citizen was run out of the places. Thought it had a chance with a furlong to go. He seemed to go a bit early on him in my view and the horse didnt give anything back. The horse that won the race looked in a different league to the rest.
Every time i've watched a race with Allen as the jockey it's lost, so i have come to the conclusion that he is shit :)

He's not great ADJ, overrated.

Mark's stated on here that the ownership of some horses he's involved in are split on Allan. Think there are better options to switch to. I'd even rather have Catlin on some of Mark's rides!

AntonDonJuan said:
leighton said:
Another Citizen was run out of the places. Thought it had a chance with a furlong to go. He seemed to go a bit early on him in my view and the horse didnt give anything back. The horse that won the race looked in a different league to the rest.
Every time i've watched a race with Allen as the jockey it's lost, so i have come to the conclusion that he is shit :)

It would make you wonder if a better jockey was on board would it have done any better on Marks horses in the past. I dont rate the kid but with the last 2 races I got paid out backing Another Citizen I done it. There are some jockeys who I can never win on if I back a horse of theres. Frankie and Allen are the 2 jockeys that I tend to have no luck. When I dont do them they pop up with a couple of winners.

Hayley Turner injured with a broken ankle at Bath today. I'm gutted for her, in form jockey for me at the moment.

She's out for the rest of the flat season :-(

I get the odd 1 or 2 but some arent worth backing because of the price. Been given Firdaws for today but she is going to be odds on and i wouldnt take the risk with a 2yo.

niall_mcfc said:
I get the odd 1 or 2 but some arent worth backing because of the price. Been given Firdaws for today but she is going to be odds on and i wouldnt take the risk with a 2yo.
No probs mate, i like the odd lucky 15 or yankee every now and again and don't follow the horses as much as some on here so any nudges in the right direction are appreciated :)

leighton said:

I didnt tip him because we were unsure about the track. Ripon is up and down and if you hit the undulations wrong, your chance is going. It needs a horse with a short stride.

The prize money was decent so we went for it but we should have gone to Newcastle instead, the track suits him more there.

He needs a flat galloping track, so he'll be back out at Ayr, Doncaster, Newcastle etc in the near future and will win again. I reckon he's got two more wins in him this season before the handicapper gets hold of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.