Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Swales lives said:
I had a bet with a Gers fan last night, so he is going to put £20 on any horse I pick tomorrow (Saturday), so all I have to do is pick one.

Over to you racing tipsers...
easy money mate,aint it ;)

right...
Investissement 3.40 @ York..£10 e/w...round about 20/1..25/1.
if it wins,tell him a Tim gave ye the tip,haha ;)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Swales lives said:
I had a bet with a Gers fan last night, so he is going to put £20 on any horse I pick tomorrow (Saturday), so all I have to do is pick one.

Over to you racing tipsers...
easy money mate,aint it ;)

right...
Investissement 3.40 @ York..£10 e/w...round about 20/1..25/1.
if it wins,tell him a Tim gave ye the tip,haha ;)

Haha, it was funny winning the bet with the Gers fan, he was taking the piss when they went 1-0 up on Thursday, he soon fucking shut up when they got beat. Now if this £20 turn into a £120, it'll be even funnier.

That York race is a huge field, I'm gonna avoid it and go for "Noble Alan" £10 E/W.

Fingers crossed, cheers chaps.

I've just been introduced by a friend to a local restaurateur who is also a semi pro gambler - he mainly bets on football and has spent 3 years with a partner researching stats and probabilities for betting on Betfair - he seems to do pretty well on it. He had a big winner at York yesterday and when I asked him for his advice for today gave me:

York 2:30 Parlour Games
York 3:40 Fox Hunt

For what it's worth I've just stuck a cheeky couple of each way singles and a double on them. That will almost certainly blight them both to being put out to pasture on Monday.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:52 pm --<br /><br />
sweynforkbeard said:
I've just been introduced by a friend to a local restaurateur who is also a semi pro gambler - he mainly bets on football and has spent 3 years with a partner researching stats and probabilities for betting on Betfair - he seems to do pretty well on it. He had a big winner at York yesterday and when I asked him for his advice for today gave me:

York 2:30 Parlour Games
York 3:40 Fox Hunt

For what it's worth I've just stuck a cheeky couple of each way singles and a double on them. That will almost certainly blight them both to being put out to pasture on Monday.

Parlour Games 1st 9/1 - thanks Justin, come on Fox Hunt

Watched the race York 3.40. The commentator hardly mentioned investissement until the last furlong when it had its nose in front. It was just squeezed out into third in the final few yards. Still got 25/1 ew so more than happy.

Hayley Turner seems to be riding a good few winners at the moment. Keep an eye on her rides.

Fallon is having a good evening at yarmouth:)

flame of hestia runs again at ten to eight.....jay if your reading dont back it(your a fukin jinx):)

-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:42 pm --

all the money is going on fallon in the last after three wins he is hot
but we have Jamie,come on boy go to work...<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm --<br /><br />second

Fallon is one of the greatest jockeys of all time he is brilliant. You now see him with the better horses and the job he is doing. He isnt with any top trainer saying that if he wanted a top job I wouldnt see many trainers or owners turning him down. He gets the best out of every horse and if he is in any chance of winning a race he is one of the strongish jockeys out there and gets everything out of the horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.