Daily Mail, your media etc

Know what the opposition is thinking mate, plus its a good read. I find I do not have to agree with writers to enjoy there work. I used to get it on a very cheap subscription, since that has ended Its what i call a train read. If i am off somewhere I will get a copy at the station.
If you're a Manchester Libraries member you can download it free via an app called Libby.

I see the Daily Mail and anti woke brigade are cancelling men for simply trying to stay alive and also reading books now.

Attachments

• 20220620_103735.jpg
    20220620_103735.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 58
They fear anything that may inform people whom they consider to beneath them for fear that an intelligent educated working class is a danger to them

For sure. It's worth remembering that two construction workers die by suicide everyday in the UK and yet the DM's take is to poke fun* at them for daring discuss mental health. Whoever you are, they are not on your side.

*Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being "woke". But the DM very much sees it as a slur.

Last edited:
Who produces the likes of The Lighthouse?
A friend picked up a copy in his barbers in the midlands recently. At the time I thought those conspiracy theories were pretty out there (they are) but looking back and given what the like of the ring wing press promote (Mail, Express et al) they seem more subterfuge to push the real agendas through and a protection of this govt that crosses their palms with gold.

Voodoo 5G masts spreading viruses and alien communication seem so whimsical these days.
They can't even hide bottles of Prosecceo never mind space[time bending ET's....

Mo Salah has just signed a deal for 400k a week. After every goal he does a prayer celebration. He is Egyptian and one of those, cough, you know, Muslims or what ever they are called.
Now I know the mail and Telegraph have to back the red shite come what may so it must be killing them. They are dying to write 'is Salah funding terrorism with greedy wage hike' or 'children die in famine hit (insert African country) whilst Salah parties after obscene wage rise.

Oh and I know the title says mail but the zyelegrsph is far worse. The paper isn't so bad, it's the racists that read and comment in it that want shooting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.