Dangerous Dogs

The way the locals were having a go at the coppers highlights the environment the police have to put up with in London now.

I wouldn’t do their job for all the tea in China, as my Gran used to say.
They don't stand a chance although luckily enough they are still armed enough to do their job.

Attacking the police on anything is fair game for the feral public. That is until their kids are mauled to death and they're crying about where the police are.

Surely for 20 grand a year you are tempted?!!

We need to be very thankful we have people still prepared to put themselves in harms way every single day.
Think it's a starting salary of about £33,500 for London rises to about £37,000 once probation is completed.

Think it's a starting salary of about £33,500 for London rises to about £37,000 once probation is completed.
yes, you are correct-still after circa 18% towards pension etc it’s a poorly paid job considering the responsibility

There’s a lad in the flats opposite mine who has a massive ugly muscle-bound dog with sawn-off ears that looks like it would maul a tiger to death.

Don’t know if it’s an XL bully or one of those dogo Argentinos but it’s not right and he walks it off the lead.

View attachment 71536

Why does anyone need a dog that looks like that?
I wouldn't be patting it on the head and that's for sure!

To be blunt I couldn't care less if these dogs kill people who are treating them badly or training them to be as vicious as possible

Just don't involve anyone else in your madness

Those XL bullies will have to go on the banned list surely. Loads of attacks from them being reported

Difficult to enforce and prove lineage I'd imagine, as it's not a breed but a standard within the american bulldog breed.

The arseholes will inevitably just pick up another breed to create their aggressive and oversized beasts. XL bullies are flogged for as much as £3k on the most popular pet sale website. A lucrative business for criminals and unfortunately I don't see the demand for dogs of that type going away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.