Dangerous Dogs

They were pitts, probably saved a few kids lives shooting them! Scruffy **** only has them dogs to look hard.
You may well be right but you can’t tell one way or another from that video what that man’s circumstances were, no more than we can say that the 2nd dog was running away or perhaps about to protect his tazered owner.

You can’t speculate context.

In general however, there are breeds of dog that aren’t bred as pets, in my opinion and should not be off lead in public and perhaps some should be muzzled.
Dogs bred purely for security are not pets.
Any dog can do serious harm to a child but I don’t agree that all breeds are the same and Yes, a lot of the time bad behaviour does come down to bad ownership.

Having owned German shepherds and Doberman's I understand the responsability. Really believe there needs to be a licencing system for large breeds but given there isn't on this video the first dog that had been shot had a retaining pole attached to it on the floor and the second was being held on one and let go prior to being shot really piss poor by trained officers.
I thought that too in the other thread. Regardless of context, it comes across as unprofessional.

It is, a lad sent it on a WhatsApp group last night just before I was going to bed, I had no idea what was coming
Couldn’t sleep for hours after seeing it

A warning under the post on here would be a good idea I think
I watched it last night in bed too, and maybe coincidentally, I couldn’t sleep either.
I found it quite disturbing.

We were walking our little dog around the street and there was a big fuck off Cane Corso on its own following us. I thought it wanted to eat us or our little dog so we hurried home and got inside. It stood outside our door then sat down. I finally went out side as it wasnt showing any aggression, and it was the nicest dog. Really majestic looking fella with a real mild temperament. took it to the vet and luckily it was chipped. Contacted the owner who was frantic with worry as it had escaped.

Lucky on this occasion as they are soooo intimidating

haha just remembered, we took it to the vet in the car and it slobbered all over the back seats like Turner & Hooch. Twat

We were walking our little dog around the street and there was a big fuck off Cane Corso on its own following us. I thought it wanted to eat us or our little dog so we hurried home and got inside. It stood outside our door then sat down. I finally went out side as it wasnt showing any aggression, and it was the nicest dog. Really majestic looking fella with a real mild temperament. took it to the vet and luckily it was chipped. Contacted the owner who was frantic with worry as it had escaped.

Lucky on this occasion as they are soooo intimidating

haha just remembered, we took it to the vet in the car and it slobbered all over the back seats like Turner & Hooch. Twat
Just beautiful dogs, in the right hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.