Dangerous Dogs

It was obviously very well taken care of. Beautiful dog, just fucking massive like hound of the baskervilles. Was seriously looking at one for a while after but theyre just way too big
My uncle had an Old English Mastiff called George. That was the biggest dog I have ever seen in my life - he insisted he weighed 22 stone and it wouldn't have surprised me, though I was a kid at the time. My uncle was a dog trainer in the army and the dog behaved impeccably, thank goodness.

We were walking our little dog around the street and there was a big fuck off Cane Corso on its own following us. I thought it wanted to eat us or our little dog so we hurried home and got inside. It stood outside our door then sat down. I finally went out side as it wasnt showing any aggression, and it was the nicest dog. Really majestic looking fella with a real mild temperament. took it to the vet and luckily it was chipped. Contacted the owner who was frantic with worry as it had escaped.

Lucky on this occasion as they are soooo intimidating

haha just remembered, we took it to the vet in the car and it slobbered all over the back seats like Turner & Hooch. Twat
I think it was just Hooch that slobbered. Turner could control himself.

Our police are becoming like the yank police. Chickenshits tbh. Hiding behind the gun.
Belly rub and biscuits surely sufficient? There is one person responsible for the death of those dogs and that was the owner who was banned from owning dogs....

Do you think public order officers armed with a shield, tasers and a dog pole just rock up with another officer with a shotgun?

Yes its an awful watch but in my experienced opinion the man left the officers with no choice whatsover and in fact acted very professionally in an extremely difficult situation.

Belly rub and biscuits surely sufficient? There is one person responsible for the death of those dogs and that was the owner who was banned from owning dogs....

Do you think public order officers armed with a shield, tasers and a dog pole just rock up with another officer with a shotgun?

Yes its an awful watch but in my experienced opinion the man left the officers with no choice whatsover and in fact acted very professionally in an extremely difficult situation.
The way the locals were having a go at the coppers highlights the environment the police have to put up with in London now.

I wouldn’t do their job for all the tea in China, as my Gran used to say.

The way the locals were having a go at the coppers highlights the environment the police have to put up with in London now.

I wouldn’t do their job for all the tea in China, as my Gran used to say.
Surely for 20 grand a year you are tempted?!!

We need to be very thankful we have people still prepared to put themselves in harms way every single day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.