Dangerous Dogs

They're like wolves those fuckers I don't blame you, Japanese import too, and we all know about the rape of nan king, vicious, if I were you I'd steer clear, why would a guy want a Japanese wolf dog as pet? I don't get some people
Bumped into a bloke I kind of know who had one
Horrible nasty dog.
I was out with my staffie.
She wasn't on her lead as normal as she would recall as soon as I clicked my fingers.
This dog was on one of them extendable leads.
He was letting it chase my dog and bite her neck.
I told him twice "get that dog away from my dog please".

Why what's your little dog going to do my dogs weighs 12 stone it's proper hard.

After the third time I said fuck this and let my dog do what she wanted.
She flipped this wolf thing in tge air and pinned it to the floor by its neck.
One click of my fingers and she ran to my heal.

Not a pet them things in my opinion

Probably not helped by a bloke who didn't know how to control it

There can be both. Even the most placid dog in the world can have a brain condition you don’t know about and turn without any warning whatsoever (happened with my aunts golden retriever who was the most docile dog ever), every dog owner needs to be aware of that but those with bigger dogs that can cause significant damage even more so. It doesn’t make them bad as such, but just saying there always needs to be a bit of vigilance.

On a side note, I live in a village where there’s a main playing field in the centre where a lot of the kids play. Quite a few of the dog owners let their dogs off the leads there which drives me mad, I’ve got a dog that will instantly recall but I wouldn’t let him off the lead there as you have no idea if those kids are comfortable with dogs or not - one of my daughters friends is petrified of them and it’s just not fair on them. There’s plenty of walking areas where you can let them off the lead without any risk of that, I just find it actually really selfish behaviour.
You're spot on with that.
Near where I live is a small grassy area which is meant for kids to play on, family picnics and that sort of thing.
I despair at the number of irresponsible dog owners who let their animals use it as a toilet.
There are plenty of other places to let them crap.
Selfish c*nts!

Belgian malinios...dangerous *eckers...seen a few advertised in those tears&jerks type kennels for rehoming.

We've wrecked the german shepherd and these belgian offerings have too much pepper before they get a title shot...

I used to help a dog handler train those Malinois, brilliant dogs and hard as nails. She used to use me, wrapped in a carpet suit, to run away and then let them of the lead. When one of those hits you, you know about it, even with protection. I used to have to go and hide up a mountain and she'd waft a pair of my smelly undies under it's nose, It always found me......Fascinating to watch and she fed them on half a sheeps head.

Too wired, need nuetralising within a breeding programme but that wont gain kc reg so impacts the $'s...for a breeder.

Their not that bright, seen a wheaten kill one by simply waiting and gauging the flight intercepting the mali's adams apple at the very last second...the mali was dead when it touched down...the prick of an owner thought his dog was attacking a labradoodle...what a mistake that was.

Truth of the matter is a good airedale line ( redline) would make for a more biddable jjukyle....scouse police had em in the fifties and the austrains in the '90's...only trouble with em is youll not find em in tears&jerks cause people dont want out of em.

Bumped into a bloke I kind of know who had one
Horrible nasty dog.
I was out with my staffie.
She wasn't on her lead as normal as she would recall as soon as I clicked my fingers.
This dog was on one of them extendable leads.
He was letting it chase my dog and bite her neck.
I told him twice "get that dog away from my dog please".

Why what's your little dog going to do my dogs weighs 12 stone it's proper hard.

After the third time I said fuck this and let my dog do what she wanted.
She flipped this wolf thing in tge air and pinned it to the floor by its neck.
One click of my fingers and she ran to my heal.

Not a pet them things in my opinion

Probably not helped by a bloke who didn't know how to control it

An Akita would rip a staffie to bits, nearly twice as heavy and were bred for hunting bears.

I used to help a dog handler train those Malinois, brilliant dogs and hard as nails. She used to use me, wrapped in a carpet suit, to run away and then let them of the lead. When one of those hits you, you know about it, even with protection. I used to have to go and hide up a mountain and she'd waft a pair of my smelly undies under it's nose, It always found me......Fascinating to watch and she fed them on half a sheeps head.

They are an incredible dog, the walls they can climb so athletic.

I’ve never liked dogs since being attacked by my mates cross breed when I was 14, it was a couple of years old and had never shown any previous signs that he was that kind of dog, family pet, my mate had an infant brother.

A couple of years ago, a mate got a young Alsatian from the dogs home, it was an absolute fucking nutter, ran into a moving car and needed cruciate ligament surgery that cost £2k, few weeks later attacked a friend of ours for no reason, my mate had it put down as he had grandchildren who stayed with him at times.

You’d think that dog would be gone and forgotten, but no, my mate then had a tattoo of the dog that cost him £300. Mind you he’s been married three times (now single) and had all three of his wife’s names tattooed on him then covered up with other tats!
A fool and his money are soon parted.

You're spot on with that.
Near where I live is a small grassy area which is meant for kids to play on, family picnics and that sort of thing.
I despair at the number of irresponsible dog owners who let their animals use it as a toilet.
There are plenty of other places to let them crap.
Selfish c*nts!
Boils my nut that, I live 50 yds from the Lancaster canal, with miles & miles of dog walking paths, and fields which are considered dog off lead places. It’s a new development so it came with the regulatory wooden playground for kids, and a cracking football/tennis/basketball court, sealed off with a 20ft fence & lockable gate. It’s now a training ground for the same two women who let their dogs crap & piss, and bark like crazy at anyone who walks past twice a day

I've an Akita/Collie cross and a Staffie/Alsation cross.
Both great dogs and great with kids and other dogs in the wider family and when out but I am totally rigid when it comes to them being off lead, can't see when it would ever happen around people or other dogs.
I only ever let them off in out of the way places and am sure we're alone. They're both obedient but am careful in the extreme when kids are around probably more so than with previous dogs because of the reports in the media at the moment.
Don't know how others feel with dogs mentioned on dangerous dogs lists but it makes me more vigilant I hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.