Dangerous Dogs

Point of pedantry but Cockers are medium sized.

Of course it's not as high risk as Pitbull or it's XL bastards but there are more prone to neurological conditions that cause sudden and unprovoked viciousness.
I can't find a single example of a cocker spaniel killing someone, but I'm sure it's happened somewhere in the world. Based on Wikipedia deaths caused by smaller dogs (of which there are very few) seem to be one of two things. Either an unsupervised infant (often incapacitated parent), or a complication in a child victim caused by the bite, but effectively an underlying health issue that was triggered by the dog bite.

First of all there should be no more postmen. Drones can sort that.

Secondly we can do without any more toddlers coming from the working class. New Children can just be brought up in safe areas where miniture poochans roam. A bonus solution to climate change too.

Thirdly, all cats should be destroyed just in case they go down the same path. Don't need to be eaten by a lion on my way to get a decent pedicure.

On average dogs kill 5 people a year.

Motor vehicles (drivers) kill 5 people a day.

Where's the outrage?

Well you have to pass a test proving you are capable of driving in a safe manner and take your car over 3 years old to be checked it is road worthy for a test once a year.

Without them the deaths would be even higher.

Currently any little dickhead can own a chav lion and nothing is put in place to ensure they are careful owners.

Maybe we should do that with humans as well ;-) After all they're responsible for far more deaths per day than dogs in a century.
Well, we sort of need other people, so that's a bit of a dead end.
Dogs on the other hand have been superfluous for most of society for centuries. They stink, shit all over the place, contribute to global warming through their carnivorous diet and are generally a pain in the arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.