Dangerous Dogs

On the news last night. 22,000 dog attacks in the UK in the last year, 3500 dogs seized by Police. 24 fatalities in 7 years. I could not imagine how awful that could be. Having a dog tearing you apart while you are conscious.

The other weekend, it was on the news that in three separate incidents, in Sheffield, dogs had escaped their gardens and attacked people and other dogs. The police said nothing about the breeds of dog, or the way that they had been reared, but requested that all dog owners made sure that their gardens were secure so that their pets couldn't escape. This is quite a worrying trend.

The XL Bully dog is the breed of choice now, if you want to look hard and strut around the estate. 3 people have been killed since 2020 by this breed alone.

HOME2 - Sika Bulls Kennel

American Bully dogs for stud in Liverpool | Pets4Homes

This one below killed a 10 year old boy in Wales.
View attachment 71524

And it's not just children. This 55 year old Kennel worker was killed by an XL bully in Dundee.
Kennel owner Adam Watts with rescue dog

Be careful out there. And if you see an XL Bully off the lead, climb a tree or stay in your car.

SAFARI LOVERS - Save money on expensive trips to Africa, take your family on a car journey through the local park, ask your children to dangle their limbs out of the window, especially around any young men struggling to control a dog which is considerably more powerful than them.
Perhaps a controversial opinion, but I think dog ownership in UK is completely out of control. 11 million dogs in the UK, it’s just total madness, a significant percentage of dog owners are irresponsible arseholes. Had a run in with 5 owners this summer, from people letting there dogs shit everywhere and refuse to clean up after them to two XL bully dogs (both off leash) jumping, knocking over and licking the face of a two year old, the poor little Chinese lad was scared for his life, as passers by it was a very scary experience and they could have teared him to shreds very easily. I’d put a ban on dog and cat ownership for use as pets going forward. It’s not only the volume of shit they produce but the volume of food they eat, they are huge contributors to global warming

All dogs are potentially dangerous, the easiest solution would be to pass a law that all dogs, when out in the public domain, must be muzzled. Break the law and the dog is destroyed- harsh I know but it would solve the problem.
Great idea and fit them all with colostomy bags aswell

Perhaps a controversial opinion, but I think dog ownership in UK is completely out of control. 11 million dogs in the UK, it’s just total madness, a significant percentage of dog owners are irresponsible arseholes. Had a run in with 5 owners this summer, from people letting there dogs shit everywhere and refuse to clean up after them to two XL bully dogs (both off leash) jumping, knocking over and licking the face of a two year old, the poor little Chinese lad was scared for his life, as passers by it was a very scary experience and they could have teared him to shreds very easily. I’d put a ban on dog and cat ownership for use as pets going forward. It’s not only the volume of shit they produce but the volume of food they eat, they are huge contributors to global warming
The main problem these days is everyone is so time poor.

Dogs are walked by dog walking services. That can‘t be great long term.

That and scrotes needing protection etc.

So we've got 11 million dogs in the UK but we've gone to defcon 1 over six attacks. Come on seriously!!
I'd take my dog over a human anytime.

Great idea and fit them all with colostomy bags aswell
Then the bins would be full of colostomy bags :)

I think dogs that can kill humans (and do) should be muzzled in public. I mean all the powerful breeds like Rottweilers, Alsatians, Dobermans, these Bully things etc.... I don't think Cavoodles or Poodles or little fur babies should have to be.

There was a woman on the radio yesterday, some sort of dog expert, saying its not the dog, its the owner. Which to a point is true.
She also said an XL bully shows similar traits to a yorkshire terrier in so much that they like to ‘rag’ about whatever they get a grip on. So that we shouldnt stigmatise dogs like XL bullies.
Also that people feel the need to have such dogs for protection as the police service dont offer it.

I think when ‘experts’ like this are spouting shite like this, weve no chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.