Dangerous Dogs

You know exactly the type I mean.
I wasn't being obtuse, but that is one of the myths that surround bull-breeds.
Any large breed is a potential danger, and there are a number of breeds with a greater bite-force. The idea of locking jaws is a complete myth.

I wasn't being obtuse, but that is one of the myths that surround bull-breeds.
Any large breed is a potential danger, and there are a number of breeds with a greater bite-force. The idea of locking jaws is a complete myth.
Couldn't care less how its defined just ban them

Any dog can be dangerous. I’ve worked with kids who have shoved their faces into little Yorkshire Terriers and had their lip taken off. It’s about education and responsible ownership. Came out of hospital last week to hear that my friends wife had been attacked by two dogs. They were on lead but the owners could not control them. She came out of hospital after a few weeks and died the next day from complications from her injuries. She and her partner were dog owners and experienced. Walked with my two. They lost their own dog recently and the press have photographs of them at their weeding with Maxwell (their lab). Heartbreaking……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.