Dangerous Dogs

I’ve said before, muzzle all dogs when outside, or none at all, huge fines for those that come up with that shit excuse “oh someone opened the door and it ran out”.
To expand on Metalartins post, I mentioned on here a while ago I was considering taking on another dog as they were looking to rehome him, it was a Red Beagle, well I saw it the other day, 1/3 of its body hair shaved around its neck and chest, it had been almost killed and ripped apart by the below dog, multiple scars thicker than my fingers, not a great picture but my best guess is something like a Rottie X Akita or similar, worst scars I’ve seen from a dog attack, View attachment 103776

Happened between Hindley and Westhoughton, long shot, but If anyone recognises the dog feel free to pm me.
That looks like one of the big Turkish dog breeds to me, maybe the Rize Koyun breed.

That looks like one of the big Turkish dog breeds to me, maybe the Rize Koyun breed.
I can see what you mean, mate, just seems to have more of a mastiff shape to it so god knows, unfortunately it’s the only photo they managed to get, what got me is that it actually looks almost exhausted, so shows you how long the attack went on and it didn’t even have to take anything in return.
Twat fucked off and left them with a massive vets bill too.

Any big powerful jawed dog should be banned imo , anything that can comfortably fit a kids head in its mouth is not needed , plenty of other dog breeds to choose from

I saw several bully owners videos on day time tv recently , licking and snuggling babies and toddlers faces and necks with the owners saying they are great with my kids , utter cunts

A woman’s now been mauled to death by 2 dogs whilst visiting her 11 year old grandson.

The 2 dogs were destroyed although there were at least 6 other dogs - puppies - in the house as well.

Why folk would want to so many dangerous dogs in the same house as an 11 year old is beyond me.

A woman’s now been mauled to death by 2 dogs whilst visiting her 11 year old grandson.

The 2 dogs were destroyed although there were at least 6 other dogs - puppies - in the house as well.

Why folk would want to so many dangerous dogs in the same house as an 11 year old is beyond me.
Been to Jaywick once. Not surprised this happened to be honest. It’s awful and has an awful atmosphere about it. I left after 5 minutes

Why would anyone want even one dangerous dog in the same house as a kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.