Dangerous Dogs

Personally, I've never understood why anyone would want a dog that has the potential to be able to overwhelm an adult - let alone a child - as a pet.

I do think the owners are a huge part of the problem. It might be a stereotype but I have seen PLENTY of scrotes in parks or on fields with a large bully/pitbull type dog running around where kids are playing. They seem to have no responsibility for them and don't seem to mind them running around and going up to other people. When I played football I've come across quite a few scrotes who felt they could tell 15 lads that their dog was just playing, knowing that it could easily rip into us. It's typical of that prevalent selfish, careless attitude and it needs stopping.

If you're owning a large, powerful dog then you should be responsible for it. If it attacks someone else then it's your responsibility and you should face the law as if you'd done it. Simple as that.

The owner of that dog that attacked the child and man recently needs to spend time in jail. The dog also should be put down as that wasn't a "pet".

maybe based on risk factor insurance could be introduced so for example a little sausage dog would have a low premium say £5 per month and at the other end of the scale the Bully would be £100 per month this would weed out the chav owners and back street breeders
That’s it.
Dog owners whose dogs have been attacked have been left with thousand £+ vet bills while these wasters just carry on regardless!
Make the cunts get licences and public liability insurance if they want to bowl about with these types of dogs.

I know people say there is more Bully etc. attacks because their owners are shit. But then how do you explain the case in Sydney a few months ago.
A family was having a BBQ and the neighbour was invited. He brought his 2 Rottweilers which he loved and were very well cared for by a decent bloke who they had known for years. They also knew the dogs well.
The little girl (8 I think who knew the dogs very well) who lived in the house got up from the table to do something whilst everyone was eating and one of the dogs suddenly went for her, the other one joined in and between them they killed her outright. Blood everywhere.
These were dogs from a loving owner, well cared for, not owned by some scumbag bogan full of piercings playing the hard man.
Something in these big dangerous dogs causes this behaviour to suddenly attack. And when they do they can kill very quickly.

I know people say there is more Bully etc. attacks because their owners are shit. But then how do you explain the case in Sydney a few months ago.
A family was having a BBQ and the neighbour was invited. He brought his 2 Rottweilers which he loved and were very well cared for by a decent bloke who they had known for years. They also knew the dogs well.
The little girl (8 I think who knew the dogs very well) who lived in the house got up from the table to do something whilst everyone was eating and one of the dogs suddenly went for her, the other one joined in and between them they killed her outright. Blood everywhere.
These were dogs from a loving owner, well cared for, not owned by some scumbag bogan full of piercings playing the hard man.
Something in these big dangerous dogs causes this behaviour to suddenly attack. And when they do they can kill very quickly.
That’s an awful story, makes my blood boil, but it proves the point that any dog can turn.

maybe wrong but i would put the Bully attack in Birminham down to the weather that day, it was around 30 deg and humid over a 3 day period and the dog finaly blew a gasket

That’s it.
Dog owners whose dogs have been attacked have been left with thousand £+ vet bills while these wasters just carry on regardless!
Make the cunts get licences and public liability insurance if they want to bowl about with these types of dogs.
I’ve said earlier in the thread, it’s not just one thing that needs to change, it’s a whole host of things, and something like that is probably part of the solution (but far higher premiums I’d suggest), what really interested me was your comment about them ‘carrying on regardless’, and that seems very true in my experience, they genuinely don’t give a shit that their dog has savaged and killed someone’s family pet, was only speaking to my 80 year old neighbour the other day, she mentioned that her old Retriever was killed by some shitbags dog in the park ( a bull breed mongrel type), it snapped it’s lowered jaw bone and had to be put down, she was in tears telling me, so I thought it was a recent thing, but it was like 14 years ago ! What got me though, was when I asked what the owner said, and she said he just ran off laughing !
That’s fuckin awful Bill, it really is, and I can imagine how that feels only for the fact my youngest daughter lost part of her ear in similar circumstances, we’d gone round to a neighbours for a meal, their dog (another one of those cross breed bull mongrel types) was showing signs of not being happy that my daughter was playing with their kids, so much so he ended up muzzling it, but later on it still managed to get its mouth open enough through the gap at the front to do it and take a big chunk of her ear off !

Tbf, the owner was a lovely lad, and he was genuinely distraught and in tears about what had happened (and he was a big 6’4” 18 stone ex Wigan St Pats rugby player so wasn’t a soft type) and the dog went the very next day, we were just fortunate we spotted the signs and decided muzzle it, doesn’t bear thinking about what would have happened if we hadn’t !

Youre right but Its not even something in the big dogs, any dog can snap. The problem is with these big dogs of they do snap they kill, where as smaller dogs dont.
Im sick of hearing “all dogs have potential to snap”. Which is right of course. But why someone would have such big strong dogs capable of such devastation is beyond me

All this talk of making it law dog owners to have dog licenses is very admirable but lets say it how it is, a lot of the issues is down to scrotes having these dogs as a power symbol. And if you think a scrote is going to have a dog license youre dreaming. In the same way they dont have drivers licences or car insurance but still drive about.

The underbelly of society is getting worse and worse

maybe wrong but i would put the Bully attack in Birminham down to the weather that day, it was around 30 deg and humid over a 3 day period and the dog finaly blew a gasket
I posted a link a few pages back. They've said the dog was suffering from heat exhaustion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.