Dangerous Dogs

We live in a row of 1 bedroom bungalows and the woman next door has just got a canecorso puppy..FFS she's 68 and couldn't even manage to take care of her previous dog which was a Scottie dog...my missus is scared of big dogs and back garden fence is only 3 foot high..
Neighbour doesn't think the dog will grow very big...she's in for a fucking shock I think
In your situation I would be very tempted to contact the RSPCA. I'm not sure that they could do anything but this is a disaster waiting to happen.

We live in a row of 1 bedroom bungalows and the woman next door has just got a canecorso puppy..FFS she's 68 and couldn't even manage to take care of her previous dog which was a Scottie dog...my missus is scared of big dogs and back garden fence is only 3 foot high..
Neighbour doesn't think the dog will grow very big...she's in for a fucking shock I think
Oh mate, don’t get me started :-S, I have sleepless nights every night (unless I take 10mgs of Zopiclone) because my daughter visits her best friend quite often who has one, she’s constantly telling me that it’s great with kids and really protective etc, but I recently pointed out that if the kids got into an argument or fight, who is the dog going to protect ? I think she’s starting to get my point (hopefully).

Oh mate, don’t get me started :-S, I have sleepless nights every night (unless I take 10mgs of Zopiclone) because my daughter visits her best friend quite often who has one, she’s constantly telling me that it’s great with kids and really protective etc, but I recently pointed out that if the kids got into an argument or fight, who is the dog going to protect ? I think she’s starting to get my point (hopefully).
Had to Google what one of them is. Nice.

ghostbusters-fans-want-to-know-who-brought-the-dog-1679440231.sm.webp

Had to Google what one of them is. Nice.

ghostbusters-fans-want-to-know-who-brought-the-dog-1679440231.sm.webp
Thing is mate, they have a bulldog at home, and she’s such a beautiful and placid thing, daft as a brush and not an aggressive bone in her body, in fact she’s the first dog I’ve ever known where I’ve come to doubt whether she would ever actually defend herself from an attack by another dog, she just wants to play, but, the kids are too young to realise not all dogs are like her.

The dog is going to sit there looking exasperated and annoyed, just as they do when puppies fight.

I think this debate could be happening some time in the future with relation to robots. The value they could give could be enormous and they could be part of the family (just like dogs today). But if there were some that caused harm would the right thing to do be to take them all away or just the model that's statistically more dangerous or just the individuals that caused the harm. They wouldn't be human but would they deserve to be treated as individuals.

And would the owners be responsible (asuming that these robots have a future equivalent of a leash or muzel, e.g. an off button)?

I'm not sure if this makes sense but anyway...

Could some scrotes be taking over the park with their Bully XL future equivalent?
1694771140743.png

Last edited:
The amount of cunts who take their dogs on the school run winds me up, you just know that guy wanted to act tough with his dogs. Poor man ripped to bits it is a disgrace. Should feed the owner to a lion.
Lion probably wouldn't eat him unless it was starving, that's unnecessarily cruel.
Pigs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.