Dangerous Dogs

maybe based on risk factor insurance could be introduced so for example a little sausage dog would have a low premium say £5 per month and at the other end of the scale the Bully would be £100 per month this would weed out the chav owners and back street breeders

It wouldn't though because they simply wouldn't get insurance.

not sure why people want to own these big bully type dogs in a domestic home its like owning a lion

maybe based on risk factor insurance could be introduced so for example a little sausage dog would have a low premium say £5 per month and at the other end of the scale the Bully would be £100 per month this would weed out the chav owners and back street breeders
And you reckon the scrotes would actually buy the insurance?

I know people say there is more Bully etc. attacks because their owners are shit. But then how do you explain the case in Sydney a few months ago.
A family was having a BBQ and the neighbour was invited. He brought his 2 Rottweilers which he loved and were very well cared for by a decent bloke who they had known for years. They also knew the dogs well.
The little girl (8 I think who knew the dogs very well) who lived in the house got up from the table to do something whilst everyone was eating and one of the dogs suddenly went for her, the other one joined in and between them they killed her outright. Blood everywhere.
These were dogs from a loving owner, well cared for, not owned by some scumbag bogan full of piercings playing the hard man.
Something in these big dangerous dogs causes this behaviour to suddenly attack. And when they do they can kill very quickly.

Rottweilers are from the same group of dogs as XL bullies.

Molossers. Dogs originally bred for war.

Already works that way with pet, home and farm insurance mate. Dickheads don't insure their dogs

not sure why people want to own these big bully type dogs in a domestic home its like owning a lion
We live in a row of 1 bedroom bungalows and the woman next door has just got a canecorso puppy..FFS she's 68 and couldn't even manage to take care of her previous dog which was a Scottie dog...my missus is scared of big dogs and back garden fence is only 3 foot high..
Neighbour doesn't think the dog will grow very big...she's in for a fucking shock I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.