Dangerous Dogs

This debate is so frustrating because no one has managed to put up any reasonable counterargument for banning these dogs yet it's still not happening. Meanwhile people are dying regularly.
Ban the lot of them I say

Ban all molossers?
Nah. Just ban all working breeds, saves time when the scrotes inevitably move onto herding breeds like GSDs, Malinois, Komondors, Kangals and other working breeds like Huskies, Chows, Newfoundlands, Dobermans and Labradors.

Especially Labs, once they move onto those every single attack will be fatal. People don't realise the destructive potential of that breed, pound for pound the strongest breed I've seen (and they're not exactly small), bite harder than pitbulls, incredible energy levels and can be trained for anything. Average adult won't stand a chance.

One solution but a bit rough on some molosser breeds such as the Great Dane and Bulldog.

The Great Dane is in terminal decline (855 puppies registered last year), and is too big for most people's homes. It will become even rarer without a ban, so not a big issue.

The bulldog is now a freak and dangerously inbred, it would be kinder on the animals if they weren't allowed to carry on their lineage.

Last edited:
The Great Dane is in terminal decline (855 puppies registered last year), and is too big for most people's homes. It will become even without a ban, so not a big issue.

The bulldog is now a freak and dangerously inbred, it would be kinder on the animals if they weren't allowed to carry on their lineage.
If they decline naturally (as you predict with the Great Dane), then that is fair enough. I wouldn't be in favour of a blanket ban that would include dogs that don't really cause a problem. I'd say a Spaniel or Labrador is a bigger threat than a bulldog and a German Shepherd more so than a Great Dane.

Nah. Just ban all working breeds, saves time when the scrotes inevitably move onto herding breeds like GSDs, Malinois, Komondors, Kangals and other working breeds like Huskies, Chows, Newfoundlands, Dobermans and Labradors.

Especially Labs, once they move onto those every single attack will be fatal. People don't realise the destructive potential of that breed, pound for pound the strongest breed I've seen (and they're not exactly small), bite harder than pitbulls, incredible energy levels and can be trained for anything. Average adult won't stand a chance.

The majority of English bulldog breeding bitches are unable to give birth naturally, bulldogs shouldn't exist anymore unless bred outwards to produce a viable standard that can.

The majority of English bulldog breeding bitches are unable to give birth naturally, bulldogs shouldn't exist anymore unless bred outwards to produce a viable standard that can.
I kind of agree there, and I say that with a very heavy heart mate, as I’ve mentioned, I often have my daughters, and she is such a wonderful dog, but it’s terrible to hear her trying to breath, most of their temperaments (the dogs I’ve met) are absolutely spot on, but physically, the regression from what once was a very capable dog to now is remarkable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.