Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves

Alves would be an idiot to join us, though Barca probably want to replace him because he's not Spanish and not an academy player! Personally I don't think he'd be suited to Premier League football and would be better off in Spain.

i think he would be better suited to City than Maicon. if Maicon put on a bit of weight he could quickly be a past it fat arse

alves for me!<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm --<br /><br />check out his wiki page. pic of him in abu dhabi in 2009. is it anyway possible that he may have been sounded out back then?
adebayor was also in abu dhabi as an arsenal player. think the award was for best african player or something. he was presented with his trophy by sheihk mansour iirc.

interesting

Last summer Alves took the piss out of us and was asked if he was asked about us and he said "who?" or something along those lines.

The guy is a diving prick too.

F*ck him.

great player, can't see it happening though. The Barcelona elections happened today, so we should get some news on Yaya soon

For a player of his standard, you can't moan too much about the price. Truth is, I wouldn't complain too much if we signed Messi for 200 million pounds, as ridiculous as it is.

Each club has it's own way to gain power. Some have history (Liverpool), some have success (Rags), and some have money (Us). Ultimately we will discover that these are all worth the same to a potential signing.

Forzacitizens said:
great player, can't see it happening though. The Barcelona elections happened today, so we should get some news on Yaya soon

Sandro Rosell was elected if that makes any difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.