Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Dani Alves, best mate in football?

= Robinho.

Draw your own conclusions.

That might explain those news stories yesterday from Robinho saying he might stay. Maybe he got lonely once Elano left?

or he could also tell him not to bother

Hrm what could it be *rubs chin*

Awesome player BUT, hes brazilian which makes me think he would be a terrible signing as all the others we have signed have been very good players pretty much (well Elano and Robinho) and have all turned out really badly.

Also they want £45 million apparently. WTF ! Lets move on from all these cloud cockoo land crazy signings and sign some of these dutch an german players that look the business and will actually want to play for us and acheive something.

Toure = No. Rather have Masc from liverpool or Diarra. Seems like another cock, would be OK if price is right and could get rid of Robinho as part of deal though.
Alves = No. Great player but hes Brazilian, for that reason bound not to work out. Rather have Wiel or another similar Dutch / German player in that position. £45 million thats just insane Barca will do anything to rip us off so we pay for their signings of Fabragas and Torres.
Ibra = No. Rather have Dezko.
Milner = No. £30 million you have to be fucking shiting me - Rather have that german, lad Snider etc etc....
Silva = Yes. Love him at city, but he would rather be dead than play form us according to him and his agent on numerous occasions.

etc etc etc.

I know its negative but not really that impressed with our plan A targets so far this summer if indeed they are targets ! In almost every case there are better younger players more suited to the prem that we would have more chance of signing and might actually want to play for us and acheive something.

Very happy with the German lad from Hamburg though.

Tell that to the Barca fans. £45 - £50 million. No thanks.

Like I said Barca just want to get rid of their cast offs that are getting on a bit and us to pay stupid money for them to sign Fabragas, Torres and Wiel as replacements. FUCK THAT.

LOL. Now I am really impressed. Well worth the £50 million sign him up quick.

alera said:
Alves = No. Great player but hes Brazilian, for that reason bound not to work out. Rather have Wiel or another similar Dutch / German player in that position. £45 million thats just insane Barca will do anything to rip us off so we pay for their signings of Fabragas and Torres.

I wouldn't discard an entire country of absolutely brilliant footballers for this small-minded reason.

I would. We have had 2 of their best players at city and look how that has worked out.

What else can we go on but what we have experienced ? Brilliant players but for a man, they seem to have very poor attitudes, cant stand the weather, country or culture.

Be crazy to sign anymore of them. I just cant take a top player like Toure or Alves seriously if they come from Barca to city simply for one final pay day. Shows a complete lack of Passion and a very poor attitude to the game IMO.

Not the sort of players I want at City sorry thats just my opinion !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.