Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves

ono said:
Sabster said:
In La liga he got 10, my glen johnson stats were from the PL - only fair comparison.

Glen Johnson is better than him going forward.
I respectfully disagree.

Fine.. just listen to hype and don't make your own judgements..

Mancini and Khaldoon must to cast their eyes closer to home. Look at Sagna of Arsenal, strong and reliable. Muchichi as they call it back home, strong as ox.

R.Mugabe24 said:
Mancini and Khaldoon must to cast their eyes closer to home. Look at Sagna of Arsenal, strong and reliable. Muchichi as they call it back home, strong as ox.

Can I ask without sounding rude, are you for real or are you on a wind up? Just reading your posts in different thread and I sense that something isnt quite right thats all.....

Bidding for Alves just seems like an exercise in time wasting. He won't come here and we'll end up reading another "Player snubs City" story.

not my fault! said:
R.Mugabe24 said:

Can I ask without sounding rude, are you for real or are you on a wind up? Just reading your posts in different thread and I sense that something isnt quite right thats all.....

I'm not quite to understanding your question, I am real yes.

leewill31 said:
Sabster said:
Fine.. just listen to hype and don't make your own judgements..

or don't listen to you and make our own judgments yeah???

Have you ever seen glen johnson play??? For liverpool he is their third best attacker and for England yesterday, he was again brilliant going forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.