Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves

Not being funny Fixer but what other incentive do we have to offer at the moment other than cold hard £££££?

Rammy Blue said:
The Fixer said:
Alves, 28, has been taking English lessons for the past 12 months.

Taken from a recent article.

Easy enough to believe Alves fancies a bumper pay cheque as prob his last big contract.

Feasible we could see him in blue and then Barca buy that Van Der Wiel as a replacement and add a few more quids to their kitty for Cesc.

Riles me when a player says he would love to move to Barca or Madrid on the back of a couple of good seasons in a Tinpot League.

C_T_I_D said:
Not being funny Fixer but what other incentive do we have to offer at the moment other than cold hard £££££?

AGREED BUT ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS SIGNED HAS SO FAR SHOWN THEY WANT TO WIN THINGS FOR THE CLUB SO NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE PAY THERE ALL STILL PUTTING THERE ALL IN BUT I DO AGREE WE CAN ONLY REALLY OFFER CASH BUT I THINK THERE ARE BETTER RIGHT BACKS OUT THERE OTHER THAN HIM AND I DONT THINK WE NEED ANY MORE DEFENDERS POSS A LEFT BACK BUT WE GOT JOLEON TO COME BACK FOR THAT AS COVER WITH BRIDGE

C_T_I_D said:

Project, new challenge in England as stated already learning English? and money mate thats it, i'm with you on this if you look earlier in the thread i said why would Alves leave barca for us.

By the looks of it, he's a bit of a money grabber so don't rule it out.

The Fat el Hombre said:
walus91 said:
According goal.com he just rejected barcelonas new contract, why should he do it? Goal.com just writting shit? or something is going on with new president of Barca?

Maybe he's using our itnerest to get himself a better deal out of Barca

Sounds familiar!

The Fixer said:
C_T_I_D said:

Project, new challenge in England as stated already learning English? and money mate thats it, i'm with you on this if you look earlier in the thread i said why would Alves leave barca for us.

By the looks of it, he's a bit of a money grabber so don't rule it out.

it depends on who else we sign i think, we could make it clear to him that were going for the title this year

C_T_I_D said:

Champions league next season. !! :)

awaydayjinx87 said:
C_T_I_D said:

AGREED BUT ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT EVERYONE WHO HAS SIGNED HAS SO FAR SHOWN THEY WANT TO WIN THINGS FOR THE CLUB SO NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE PAY THERE ALL STILL PUTTING THERE ALL IN BUT I DO AGREE WE CAN ONLY REALLY OFFER CASH BUT I THINK THERE ARE BETTER RIGHT BACKS OUT THERE OTHER THAN HIM AND I DONT THINK WE NEED ANY MORE DEFENDERS POSS A LEFT BACK BUT WE GOT JOLEON TO COME BACK FOR THAT AS COVER WITH BRIDGE

take your caps lock OFF.

maybe this is why robi has been trying to mend bridges , maybe he knws dani alves is on his way . Its possible and more than likely true tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.