Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: DANI ALVES..

The Fixer said:
Not happening
He's done an interview today, say's he's really happy at Barca.

Come of Fixer, your getting guilty as well fella....

Not saying he is coming but to say, not happening because he says he is happy blah blah blah doesnt mean a fucking thing and you know it.

The silly season is upon us and statements like this have been proven many times before to mean absolutely fuck all!

blueinsa said:
The Fixer said:
Not happening
He's done an interview today, say's he's really happy at Barca.

Not saying he is coming but to say, not happening because he says he is happy blah blah blah doesnt mean a fucking thing and you know it.

The silly season is upon us and statements like this have been proven many times before to mean absolutely fuck all!

Just can't see it, happy players don't leave the best club in the world to join a club not in CL. Would be nice tho :)

The Fixer said:
blueinsa said:

Just can't see it, happy players don't leave the best club in the world to join a club not in CL. Would be nice tho :)

Fair enough mate and im with you tbh.

The point i make is that statements from agents, players, managers and chairmen at this time of year can be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

blueinsa said:
The Fixer said:

The point i make is that statements from agents, players, managers and chairmen at this time of year can be taken with a very large pinch of salt.[/quote]

Defo m8, you can't trust any of the fcukers tbh.

The Fixer said:

The point i make is that statements from agents, players, managers and chairmen at this time of year can be taken with a very large pinch of salt.[/quote]

Defo m8, you can't trust any of the fcukers tbh.

Huge game of football politics being played out.

Good news is that we now have a huge say in it all.

Re: Dani Alves

Cityisland said:
20 mil bid submitted according to el mundo deportivo. meh.

lol he cost barca 28 mill, i tell you i mentioned it on another thread a poster a few days back said city will not bid more than 20 mill for players this summer.

So thats

milner 20 mill
yaya 20 mill
Alves 20 mill

Fcuk me is he onto something ..........

Re: Dani Alves

bookiesgirl said:
in the sunday mirror we are trying to buy him for £40 mill, seems a bit steep that.
the guy is amazing!!!! would be truely a statement if we got him!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.