Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves

Tevez may lose his free kick spot..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud1xZgRIQf8&feature=related[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 am --<br /><br />Tevez may lose his free kick spot..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud1xZgRIQf8&feature=related[/youtube]

would be fantastic if he came.interesting reading as well about the english lessons though?? anyone else heard in the past about the english lessons?

Like other posters have said, he may well be flirting with us to boost his contract at Barca. That said, if you don't ask, you don't get and he would be a great signing if we could get him.

I think you have more chance of plating snot,but yes if for some unreal moment he decided to come,well yes what a player,and anyone who says he is average is full of the brown stuff,imho of coarse

superblue91 said:
I think you have more chance of plating snot,but yes if for some unreal moment he decided to come,well yes what a player,and anyone who says he is average is full of the brown stuff,imho of coarse

Glen Johnson, GOING FORWARD is miles better than him

Sabster said:
superblue91 said:

You have never watched football let alone Dani Alves play!

cant see it! will be another ''I don't wont to play for city'' i reckon

Sabster said:
superblue91 said:

bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, u are jokin right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.