Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: Dani Alves

Griff93 said:
Sabster said:
Glen Johnson, GOING FORWARD is miles better than him

You have never watched football let alone Dani Alves play!

I watch Barca regularly. He's an exciting and frustrating player in equal measure. His final ball into the box is often woeful. Not worth anything like 40 million. To be honest while Zabaleta is not fast enough for the job he does consistently cross well with both feet.

robbieh said:
Griff93 said:
You have never watched football let alone Dani Alves play!

I watch Barca regularly. He's an exciting and frustrating player in equal measure. His final ball into the box is often woeful. Not worth anything like 40 million. To be honest while Zabaleta is not fast enough for the job he does consistently cross well with both feet.

As do I my friend, I watch every game that they are on. 15 assists last season and 3 goals i think which for a right back is anything but woeful. I agree about the 40 million though way over the top.

Griff93 said:
robbieh said:

As do I my friend, I watch every game that they are on. 15 assists last season and 3 goals i think which for a right back is anything but woeful. I agree about the 40 million though way over the top.

It was 10 assists<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 pm --<br /><br />
superblue91 said:
Sabster said:
Glen Johnson, GOING FORWARD is miles better than him

bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, u are jokin right?

No Glen Johnson, is definately the best rb going forward in the world. He has two very good feet (unlike the others) and has a great shot and is skillfull.

He got 3 goals and 5 assists in half the games of D Alves in a a very poor liverpool team compared to the best team in the world (that dominate possesion the whole time). Yet D Alves only got 3 goals 10 assists.

Sabster said:
Griff93 said:

It was 10 assists

-- Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:37 pm --

superblue91 said:

No Glen Johnson, is definately the best rb going forward in the world. He has two very good feet (unlike the others) and has a great shot and is skillfull.

He got 3 goals and 5 assists in half the games of D Alves in a a very poor liverpool team compared to the best team in the world (that dominate possesion the whole time). Yet D Alves only got 3 goals 10 assists.

I think I remember one of Johnsons assists against Birmingham, it was a shot going out for a throw in but Gerrard kept it in and scored if I remember right.

Better than Maicon lol.

Oasis_City said:
Sabster said:
It was 10 assists

I think I remember one of Johnsons assists against Birmingham, it was a shot going out for a throw in but Gerrard kept it in and scored if I remember right.

Better than Maicon lol.

Better going forward than maicon

The best right back we could sign, Maicon excluded. I doubt we will though personally.

Sabster said:
Griff93 said:

It was 10 assists

superblue91 said:

It was 15 assists sunshine. So before you insult and try to degrade the quality of a player do your research you trogladyte.

Griff93 said:
Sabster said:
It was 10 assists

It was 15 assists sunshine. So before you insult and try to degrade the quality of a player do your research you trogladyte.

In La liga he got 10, my glen johnson stats were from the PL - only fair comparison.

Glen Johnson is better than him going forward.

Sabster said:
Griff93 said:

In La liga he got 10, my glen johnson stats were from the PL - only fair comparison.

Glen Johnson is better than him going forward.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.