Dani Alves [Merged]

Re: DANI ALVES..

Kolo Toure should be our RB imo, good enough defensively and techincally better than Zab, Richards and Ned, he probably wouldn't want to play there I just think he could do a good job there.

I'd rather us go for a full back that can actually defend.

Apparently AS have said we've told Barca to 'name your price'.

Real-City said:
I do not want Alves, he is crap defensively. The only thing I would use him for is a winger which we already have Adam Johnson and SWP. We need a left winger though and I think we need to pursue Angel di Maria.
Di Maria is going to play for Real Madrid next season. Real will make an increased offer and he will be at Camp Mou wef 15/7.

As reagrds Alves. I'm sure he will be playing at Camp Nou next season.

I like zab as our right back he is sound defensively and can get forward . He gives away suspicious fouls alot of the time but i reckon he is the best all round right back we have but I hant seen boateng yet ;)

His defense is worse than suspect, he is a winger, not a back. I do not want him.

Johnson can play left or right and played right if I'm not mistaken whenever Bellamy was in the game and left when SWP was in the game.

i wish he'd join us but don't see it happening

with richards and neds likeley to leave that leaves us with just zableta i say we go for van da wiel alot cheaper and younger than alves two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.