Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you're the only one saying he is being signed solely as the "first choice" RB.

I may as well add my own caveat, RB will be an awful signing if he drowns himself in the bath before ever playing for us.
But there's statistically a much greater chance of slipping in shower
I approve of this signing and as I know more about football that everybody else the worriers can relax. :-)
Thanks mate, that is a weight off my shoulders :)

But there's statistically a much greater chance of slipping in shower

Thanks mate, that is a weight off my shoulders :)
Well it's a lovely sunny day - even up here in Glasgow so it's only fair I give the good folk of bluemoon something less to be concerned about.
Maybe everyone can get themselves a nice mint choc chip cornetto and go sit in the garden. :-)

Well it's a lovely sunny day - even up here in Glasgow so it's only fair I give the good folk of bluemoon something less to be concerned about.
Maybe everyone can get themselves a nice mint choc chip cornetto and go sit in the garden. :-)
Thanks mate, but i am off to the pub shortly, safe in the knowledge that your'e on the case. :)

Walker will have to be impressive to keep Alves out of the team.

It will be interesting to see who gets the most starts in Europe & PremierLeague.

Alves. Right back cover for Walker. Sounds like a plan. Cheap. Experienced. What's not to like?
You might have to revise your theory as cover for Walker. He might be the right back with Maffeo covering.

If you're right and Walker is still on, I think it would be Walker who would cover for 12 months at least

Do we go for a 2nd right back, or a centre back? In an ideal world we'd go for both but even we have a budget and also if Alves completes, Walker might not fancy it.

You might have to revise your theory as cover for Walker. He might be the right back with Maffeo covering.

If you're right and Walker is still on, I think it would be Walker who would cover for 12 months at least

Do we go for a 2nd right back, or a centre back? In an ideal world we'd go for both but even we have a budget and also if Alves completes, Walker might not fancy it.

I don't think Alves would last a full season plus CL as the main man. Fine in the slower paced Italian leagues but not in the fast paced PL. Walker might be still on, seems suss to me that he was "injured" for a couple games at the end of the season, but it might be someone else. We would still need a world class right back. Alves was, and now isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.