Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
5414337944766994_d95531c4a74eec3f39683af4716502e42700070b9a795a46ffd964cc17797b01_large

I think his CL performances may have papered over his league form, where he was quite average. However, he was dealing with new surroundings and a leg injury in the first half of the season. He started to turn things around in the second half, but nothing came close to those 4 games against Monaco and Barcelona.

Still think it's a good signing anyways. His fee is small to none. His winning mentality will rub off on his teammates, especially the younger ones.

I don't get why everyone was so excited for pep guardiola and says he's the best manager in the world. He will take us to the elite etc.

Then when he makes signings or is interested in a player everyone acts like they know more than him.

If he wants Alves, he will get him. If it was a lot more money I don't reckon he would. But for the price and player, Its a good deal. 5 million is nothing to us. He would be fantastic to have around the squad.

In any regard Alves is better than anything we had last season in that position. I'm sure Alves could handle himself in a capital one cup :^)

Trust in Pep

If we've signed him, it's dumb, short term thinking.

As has been said, it could go well, but it's very high risk. My prediction is he's not going to look as good in our team as he did in Juve.
Still a great player but what if he also helps instill a winning mentality to all the squad whilst he's here - is that dumb short term thinking as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.