Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at that game and we were very comfortable until Zabaletta came on. It completely changed the game. Watch the whole thing back as opposed to 5 minute highlights.

How the fuck anyone can look at the chances Real had on those '5 min highlights' & call Higuain 5 yards out missing 'comfortable' I have no idea. The reality was much worse when you watch more of it.

Or perhaps those highlights aren't genuine, & I made them up.

Either that, or some folks are talking bollocks.

I don't get why everyone was so excited for pep guardiola and says he's the best manager in the world. He will take us to the elite etc.

Then when he makes signings or is interested in a player everyone acts like they know more than him.

If he wants Alves, he will get him. If it was a lot more money I don't reckon he would. But for the price and player, Its a good deal. 5 million is nothing to us. He would be fantastic to have around the squad.

In any regard Alves is better than anything we had last season in that position. I'm sure Alves could handle himself in a capital one cup :^)

Trust in Pep

Pep will make mistakes & people have their own favourites or dislikes, but if we accept that Pep's game involves attacking fullbacks & we can get one cheap, who is almost a perfect Pep player, who has just turned in a number of very decent performances prior to signing, I don't understand why anyone would be worried about it, when you consider we were playing a centre mid & a winger in that position last season, because Pep didn't trust the fullbacks to do the job.

There is absolutely no guarantee that Kyle Walker will be a huge success there if we sign him. It is down to Pep's judgement, same as this.

The difference is, if Walker flops, it might cost us 50 mil. This guy could just be moved into the background, & replaced.

How the fuck anyone can look at the chances Real had on those '5 min highlights' & call Higuain 5 yards out missing 'comfortable' I have no idea. The reality was much worse when you watch more of it.

Or perhaps those highlights aren't genuine, & I made them up.

Either that, or some folks are talking bollocks.

I doubt you made them up, you're just jumping to conclusions based on 5 minutes of highlights.

Watch the game back. We were playing well, comfortable, then Zabaleta came, we dropped about 15 yards, Ronaldo tore him to shreds and we conceded 3 goals in 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.