Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to be absolutely lethal going forward next season if we end up signing Alves, Walker, Bertrand, Mendy and Sanchez plus the additions we've already signed. A centre back would top it off, but I can't see us signing one. Oh and maybe a centre mid too.

Oh and you've got a detailed knowledge of clubs in Brazil's second and third division?

Thought not.
How many seasons in the 80's and 90's did we play in the 2nd/3rd division...we were a big club having a bad time not a traditional 2nd/3rd division club(small club)

I hope we don't get Alves. He has been a great but is now over the hill. Isco ripped him to shreds in the second half of the CL final. He would struggle hugely with the pace in the Premier League.

How many seasons in the 80's and 90's did we play in the 2nd/3rd division...we were a big club having a bad time not a traditional 2nd/3rd division club(small club)

We were a big club having a bad time...at the time he was growing up and watching football.

Jesus Christ people are so precious. Do you think Agüero, Vinny or Zabaleta knew who we were before 2008? No of course not.

Think of it as a sign of progress. Or don't, no one actually gives a shit, we all know you'll change you're tune after 1 or 2 good performances in a blue shirt.

I hope we don't get Alves. He has been a great but is now over the hill. Isco ripped him to shreds in the second half of the CL final. He would struggle hugely with the pace in the Premier League.

You watched him in 1 game of the 39 he played last season and declare him over the hill?

Did you watch him against Monaco? What about against Barca? The two best attacking teams in football and he completely shut them down.

Meanwhile, he averages 2.1 key passes into goal scoring opportunities per game, more than any other RB in Europe and way more than any defender in the PL.

He's world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.