Yes please!
A no brainer.
World class.
A winner.
A much needed rght back.
World class.

What more do u want!!??

Did I mention world class???

Probably one of the dooshiest twats the game has ever seen. They way he shows his nipples when he scores against us, like he just got done basting a turkey on his chest.

Ganna vomit.

So far the only arguments I've seen against it are:

1. He's 34 and must clearly be over the hill.
2. Years and years ago he made a comment that insinuated City aren't a big club.
3. Reminds me of another signing we made that didn't work out because tenuous reasons.

That even a few would turn down one of the consensus best fullbacks in football for such inane non-arguments is, frankly, embarrassing.

Personally I think he's another maicon signing

giphy.gif

So far the only arguments I've seen against it are:

1. He's 34 and must clearly be over the hill.
2. Years and years ago he made a comment that insinuated City aren't a big club.
3. Reminds me of another signing we made that didn't work out because tenuous reasons.

That even a few would turn down one of the consensus best fullbacks in football for such inane non-arguments is, frankly, embarrassing.

giphy.gif
You're right.
All hail mighty Akiva and his extensive knowledge.

Probably one of the dooshiest twats the game has ever seen. They way he shows his nipples when he scores against us, like he just got done basting a turkey on his chest.

Ganna vomit.

Not a fan then hey? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.