Yes please!
A no brainer.
World class.
A winner.
A much needed rght back.
World class.

What more do u want!!??

Did I mention world class???

City fans want him the rags on here taking the piss as per usual! Its fcuking no brainer unless your brainless or rag wanker.

I hope we don't get Alves. He has been a great but is now over the hill. Isco ripped him to shreds in the second half of the CL final. He would struggle hugely with the pace in the Premier League.

By that account Navas should have been ripped to shreds too. In those games where we dominate possession he'll be fine. We won't be playing Real Madrid every week.

Alves at Barca was the absolute master of the run behind the defence, for the little diagonal pass, to get behind the parked bus which Pep has recently been pushing City to play. And then doing something useful from that position, rather than wasting it.

Anyone playing in the squad can learn it from him.

Best signing of Man City history. He is in FİFA Xİ Pro team of the year every single season. How can you be against this signing? OMG!!

We were a big club having a bad time...at the time he was growing up and watching football.

Jesus Christ people are so precious. Do you think Agüero, Vinny or Zabaleta knew who we were before 2008? No of course not.

Think of it as a sign of progress. Or don't, no one actually gives a shit, we all know you'll change you're tune after 1 or 2 good performances in a blue shirt.

Not precious but i think it's ridiculous to suggest they wouldn't know who we were prior to 2008. They might not know the clubs entire history but they'll certainly be aware we exist. They're professional footballers, their entire life is football and always has been, i'm confident the vast majority of footballers when growing up would have been well aware of every premier league team and a few more in England. Back when we were shit we were probably best known for being Uniteds closest rivals than anything else so there's probably a lot of people that grew up knowing us purely as that but they still knew of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.