Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alves would be an elite, cheap signing. Am I the only one who sees the good side of players who once said we were small/didn't know we existed or called our fans glory hunters now begging to join the club? City is irresistible right now...They are going to be working their asses off for Lil Citeh in the world's best facilities with the world's best coach and have "glory hunters" buying and wearing their shirt worldwide... If these players can help us win that's all I really care about, the jokes on them now for talking shit back then

Sensible move i reckon, brilliant player, proven winner.

With regards to age, doesn't really matter to me as long as the performance level is there.

We've let go a large number of experienced players, you need a blend to be successful.

Still an exceptional right back, would be a great signing for One or Two seasons. Knows the Manager, the demands, and tactics, won't be a big fee, what's not to like!

He's too old, has too many tattoo's, likes to show us his nipples and had one bad game last season.

And It's a yes from me.

Think he'll be just as important off the pitch as on it. Big personality, bit of a leader, knows Guardiola's methods etc.

Alves would be an elite, cheap signing. Am I the only one who sees the good side of players who once said we were small/didn't know we existed or called our fans glory hunters now begging to join the club? City is irresistible right now...They are going to be working their asses off for Lil Citeh in the world's best facilities with the world's best coach and have "glory hunters" buying and wearing their shirt worldwide... If these players can help us win that's all I really care about, the jokes on them now for talking shit back then

I like Alves ...he only said he didn't know we existed because he was having a pop at his opponents...i think the interview was before we played Barca in the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.