Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam from goal is just covering his own back with the generic 'pep furious' comments. He probably is but he wouldn't be privy to it!
That's what he'll have been told. You can hardly blame City or Sam. Player changes his mind and lets face it PSG would suit Alves.

Fuckin piss poor all round, from City not getting it done with at least some pre contract agreement earlier, he terminated his Juve contract a few weeks back so we should have had it more or less sewn up then but what a cunnt Alves must be to remage on Pep, all the shite he spouted about wanting to play in England and English fans, his love for Pep and he plays the game cause he loves it mot for money, an absolute cunnt of a human being no more no less.

get Sagna back - he will do a cheap job as back up for one year - he never let us down and is a fit lad.

I imagine his new wife was the key factor. Probably didn't want to start married life with a barney about where they were going to live!

Be interesting to see who the back up target(s) will be?
She probably saw the Manchester weather forecast

Just when I started to warm to the idea and actually like him... But now I can revert my stance and say he always was a bit of a twat which was my default view, so his last actions at least sit with it well. :)

How did Maffeo do at Girona last season? Does not seem to have played many games

Played every game he could, only missed a couple because he got a 3 match ban for arguing with the ref after getting sent off (was bullshit decision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.