Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
get Sagna back - he will do a cheap job as back up for one year - he never let us down and is a fit lad.

Pep preferred Fernandinho at RB to Sagna last year, there's more chance of Dani Alves doing a Delph than Sagna coming back.

There's not a lot of loyalty left in football. This deal should not surprise anybody who's not stupid.
Make no mistake though, this will have put a dent in our plans for the upcoming season and pretending that it's not a problem is burying your head in the sand.
At least we all get to boo him when we play PSG in the CL next season.

Screws up our budget more than anything I guess. But I suspect this wasn't a shock to anyone high up at City.

I imagine his new wife was the key factor. Probably didn't want to start married life with a barney about where they were going to live!

Be interesting to see who the back up target(s) will be?

It's always the wife/girlfriend isn't it?
He's all ready to join us, gets married the next day, then suddenly changes his mind to PSG?? Not a man of his word, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.