Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that there will be 2 other groups of livid people tonight

1 group in Turin who seem to have released Alves to be reunited with Guardiola rather than slink off to PSG.

And secondly in Abu Dhabi, who in the current Gulf political climate will be furious about being outsmarted by the Quataris. It will be interesting what kind of statement move our owners sanction.

PSG might want to ensure that any of their known (Mbappe, Nmeymar) targets and unknown are not agreed on a gentleman's agreement.

Really not arsed about this one. He was great for the second half of the season for Juve but he had a really slow start before his injury. He'd have been arriving here another year older and in a faster league. We need a decent long term first choice option at RB and I'm far more interested to know what's happening on that front. Would have been a really good back up/rotation option but that's it for me.

Seems like we did go on a gentleman's agreement then. Come on Txiki i thought you were on the fucking ball with this stuff. Not good enough.

So another player using us to get a better contract elsewhere

No that is utd, this came out the blue (excuse the pun) and probably got settled last night. All his mates and wives together on a nice mild parisian summer evening with fine food and drink 'ahh come on Dani move here, we will have a right laugh...ahh go on then'.

I agree Alves allways seemed a cock and he said nasty things about us once so fuck him - and he is old and past it.

(Cries into pillow)

missile-fail.gif

Sweet Jesus

My concern is we start panicking and end up bringing in bang average just to fill the void for a season i.e. Mancini post title win.

That won't happen. Alves may have broken his agreement but Guardiola's appeal as a coach + our position in football + money = one of the most attractive clubs in the world, and any recruits will reflect that. Just like we won't end up with Scott Sinclair if Sanchez falls through.

Didn't I read on here somewhere, may of been you Dom, that although Alves has lots of respect for Pep and his football they weren't exactly friends. Something about a falling out on a couple of occasions.

Didn't hear it from me, in fact I think it's the opposite, Alves is supposedly really close with Pep.

An out of contract player holds all the cards. If he changed his mind cos of his wife or whatever there's nothing that we could have done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.