Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he comes in and can hold up to playing in the Premier league week in week out i'll be the first to hold my hands up.

No you wont. You've just informed us that he is going to get roasted week in week out in such an assured tone that you're won't have to. Or are you now admitting your talking through your hat ?

Yep. That's why I say aspire to be as good. I don't believe signing players not good enough for barca 2 years ago is the way forward.
As for his off the field value , I couldn't comment as I don't know his level of English skills or his character.
He put Barca out of the CL last season.

You're clueless.

And I reckon Pep knows his language skills and character.

He was, unquestionably, a great success at Juventus in the season just ended. His skills as a defender are world class. Add to that his attacking skills in a 3-5-2 formation are very tasty too.

Every one in the media said last season that he was still the best right back in the world wonder what they think if he comes to us

Dani Alvez is still 1 of the best RB in world football, he was fucking fantastic last year for Juve especially in Champs league where he ripped it up.

I would say the guy at Madrid think it's Carvahal who is the best IMO appart from him then if we get Walker & Alvez we have 2 of the best Simple!!!

Carvajal (sp?) is vastly overrated, in my opinion. He'll never be as good as Alves was at his peak. Although he is coming to the end of his career as a player he is still top class and is a leader. It would be foolish not to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.