Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get him, Levy will be calling Pep to get the money before Pep changes his mind on Walker.

Pep can turn around as well and say I have just bought one of the all time great right backs who has just finished runner-up in the European Cup for £5m.

No way can he demand the desired fee he wants for Walker.

Good reasoned reply. I know united sign 34 yr olds after a last pay day, but do barca, Madrid , bayern. I.e. the teams we aspire to compete against sign 34yr olds.
I know if we play any of those in champions league and we have Toure and elves playing we will not be winning.
Barca wanted to keep this 34 year old.
Pep had Xabi Alonso at Bayern 33-34 years old. Carlo relies on Robben and Ribbery over Costa and Coman. Gnarby will have it tough as well.
Madrid continue to use Sergio Ramos and Pepe is just now leaving.

Thing is they don't got out and buy them because they already have them in the squad still contributing at the highest levels, most for their National Teams as well. Our 30+ years haven't been at this standard and that's why they're no longer here.

Pep can turn around as well and say I have just bought one of the all time great right backs who has just finished runner-up in the European Cup for £5m.

No way can he demand the desired fee he wants for Walker.

Levy will demand top dollar

And will get it

Wish we had someone like levy he would make a tidy sum on Bony, Mangala etc

Levy will demand top dollar

And will get it

Wish we had someone like levy he would make a tidy sum on Bony, Mangala etc

It's the wages that we put these players on that is our downfall.

Levy has the Spurs lads on average wages in accordance to their true value that is dictated by the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.