Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well assuming he does come I hope you're right, I will admit that although I watched some of the Juve matches against Barca and Monaco I didn't specifically examine Alves' defensive contribution but much of it appeared to me great team defense and counter attack in a way Pep doesn't really play.

I mean, that would be a concern if he hadn't played for Barcelona just the year before. I think Pep knows what he's getting into with Dani Alves, honestly.

Assuming we get Walker, and I see no reason to doubt we will, I'm not sure there's a better RB in the World you would want to share the time with him than Alves. This signing makes so much sense that even if he did see a decline based on the Prem, which is difficult to imagine.

I read a tweet from Alves earlier on in the thread about this being. Media made up. Has that tweet been debunked?

Ttt

He's being brought in to add some much needed top level experience and leadership to the dressing room

The amount of games we have been found out at the highest level is why it's essential to add this kind of strong voice to a group of lambs

We could do with adding one or two more to be honest

Remember when we got Vieira in , he wasn't half the player he was but was a crucial voice when we were trying to find our winning mentality. Apparently he delivered a rousing speech to get us going at half time in the fa cup semi for instance

He was the best right back in Europe last year, he shows no sign of decline

It's like having a playmaker playing in the right back position, he will dramatically add to our play going forward

Brilliant signing
And it's at this point the case rests for me. Bang on the nail Charlesfarsbar!! after all who knows what's on Peps mind but whatever it is it will do for me.

No he didn't he said it a couple of year ago,fucking snide.

Uh, yes, a couple of years ago he said that, before 2008, he hadn't heard of Manchester City.

I read a tweet from Alves earlier on in the thread about this being. Media made up. Has that tweet been debunked?

Ttt

He was talking about the Higuain video, not the reports of City's interest etc

Come to Batman....

gettyimages-653376942.jpg

We need a guy like Alves (still one of the best in the world at his position and buckets of experience) along with Captain Kompany (still one the best in the world at his position and buckets of experience) to play with and take pressure off Stones and the younger fullbacks we are most likely going to bring in. Got to have that experience back there for the pressure moments. Just look back to the end of last season and the difference Vinny made, add Alves to that with what we have going forward and I say we can go toe to toe with any club in the world.

Uh, yes, a couple of years ago he said that, before 2008, he hadn't heard of Manchester City.

He was talking about the Higuain video, not the reports of City's interest etc
They have plenty of money,but they have No class is what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.