Dani Olmo

As an 8 maybe, olmo isn't an 8.Olmo plays where Foden and KDB will play.

KDB cant do the season though these days mate? And it may be his last season or could even go this summer? A bit of forward planning never hurt a team while the release clause is as low as it is?

With Jorge Mendes coming next week maybe there is a deal with Neves if Kimmich is too expensive?

Defo possible mate, i`m sure Mendes could also squeeze the price down with Benfica as well? @Damien10 also reckons Cancelo wants to go to Benfica so say £60m and Cancelo to Benfica may work? Wages an issue though!

KDB cant do the season though these days mate? And it may be his last season or could even go this summer? A bit of forward planning never hurt a team while the release clause is as low as it is?
KDB will rotate as a 10 with Foden, they may play together sometimes, there isn't the game time or squad room for Olmo if KDB stays and Savio now staying.

Defo possible mate, i`m sure Mendes could also squeeze the price down with Benfica as well? @Damien10 also reckons Cancelo wants to go to Benfica so say £60m and Cancelo to Benfica may work? Wages an issue though!
Wages are a huge issue this window and probably the major factor in who we sign.

No space for him as it stands.

ST - Haaland, Alvarez
RW - Savinho, Bobb
LW - Doku, Grealish
CAM - Foden, KDB
CM - Rodri, Kovacic, Bernardo

With Bernardo able to play RW, Doku and Savinho able to play either wing, Alvarez able to play CAM, as well as other combos with other players, there just isn't a spot unless we're losing one of KDB or Bernardo.

No space for him as it stands.

ST - Haaland, Alvarez
RW - Savinho, Bobb
LW - Doku, Grealish
CAM - Foden, KDB
CM - Rodri, Kovacic, Bernardo

With Bernardo able to play RW, Doku and Savinho able to play either wing, Alvarez able to play CAM, as well as other combos with other players, there just isn't a spot unless we're losing one of KDB or Bernardo.

Or Alvarez goes?

Tolmie reckons we are interested and we would have signed Paqueta this summer and Olmo is £30m cheaper?! I fail to see at any level we aren’t keen

Yeah, I think Jack G and Sam Lee mentioned we still would have gone for Paqueta if that betting had been sorted. Which makes it interesting to think what role he would have and what outgoings they expected

Makelele was near the end of his career anyway, they fucked up more when they sold Redondo even though he got a serious injury at his new club.

Actually despite ageing he was at the peak of his powers for at least another 4 years and if Real kept him instead of offloading to Chelsea, it would've made a world of difference to their chances domestically and in Europe but they just went for the big names.

Had Real been shrewd enough financially I'm sure that both Redondo and Makelele could've carried on playing for them too, they splashed a lot of cash on useless bit part players who were flops like Elvir Baljic Pedro Munitis and Flavio Conceicao, then sold Redondo to balance the books with going after Zidane.

Maybe with Fernando Redondo's injury woes it meant that they timed it perfectly in selling him, he was plagued by injuries throughout his entire career though, even if he was definitely one of the greatest midfielders of his generation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.