Dani Olmo

Without getting into squad numbers which would be impossible with Olmo and an 8 plus Savio so that’s not happening, it really can’t work having a player that would expect to play like Olmo in a front 5 when we have Grealish, Doku, Haaland, Alvarez, Savio, KDB, Foden, Kovacic, Bernardo, Bobb, Nunes. Even without Olmo suspect Bobb goes on loan.
We may buy an 8/6 though think that may be too much and more likely Kimmich as a 2/6 . No way we buy another 10 like Olmo unless KDB or Bernardo go.
I suppose one of those you've listed will have to go. Good players go all the time. Sterling, Jesus, Zinchencko to name a recent 3.

Some of: Alvarez, Nunes, Jack, Kevin, Bernardo might go. Saying there is no place presumes we MUST keep every player from last season.

But to improve or just stay at the same level, it's almost a must that we must move a few out ) some very popular folks even) and bring in different competition.

This is just how it is at a top club. The question is not "where there is the space?" Rather it's who goes to make the space?

I suppose one of those you've listed will have to go. Good players go all the time. Sterling, Jesus, Zinchencko to name a recent 3.

Some of: Alvarez, Nunes, Jack, Kevin, Bernardo might go. Saying there is no place presumes we MUST keep every player from last season.

But to improve or just stay at the same level, it's almost a must that we must move a few out ) some very popular folks even) and bring in different competition.

This is just how it is at a top club. The question is not "where there is the space?" Rather it's who goes to make the space?
I’m not saying there is no room if somebody leaves, obviously if people leave then there is space. I am saying though it seems those players rumoured to possibly be leaving KDB, Bernardo,Grealish, now look unlikely to leave.So I’m not presuming we MUST keep them, I am presuming they are staying though.

Remains to be seen...25 is the limit, correct? With Phillips and Cancelo we were at 24. So with Gomez out and KP and Cancelo going out one way or another and Savio coming in I'm counting 22...
21 is the limit, not including Foden, Bobb and Lewis and any other U21s. Yes we could move 3 out and bring 3 in suspect we’ll only bring in Savio,a midfielder and possibly a full back not sure about that though. The 3 players out had very few minutes, I’d expect Savio and the new midfielder 8/6 to play many more minutes which means other players playing less minutes.

Just seen Arteta saying similar mate, Alvarez if he’s desperate to go could be a useful bargaining chip in a deal I guess?
Doubt Alvarez would have any interest in playing at Leipzig he will be getting a much bigger club if he does move on, hopefully he doesn’t. I’d imagine his value is higher than Olmo as well he’s no bargaining chip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.