Dani Olmo

Are we looking to bring another AM in though mate? A bit shite we aren’t looking at Olmo to be honest
The current situation…

The club are waiting on departures before fully committing to transfer targets. It doesn’t stop with Ederson. Internally there is concern that a few first team/key players could ask to leave. Alvarez, Kevin, Walker, Stones, Nunez. The club are waiting to talk to all these players with regards to commitment. Bernardo situation also still on going.

Nunez has apparently been talking about his lack of game time last season within the Portuguese camp, and feels like he needs to be playing more. He will not go to Saudi.

Transfer targets will depend on the commitment of the players mentioned.

The current area of interest is a left back and a CDM.
This is still the situation.

Also as I posted previously, Olmo wasn’t a transfer target. And it remains the case right now.

Also since I posted this Fabrizio has also confirmed the club want to talk to Alvarez. So far this information is looking very reliable. And as always I trust the information I am given.

Last edited:
This is still the situation.

Also as I posted previously, Olmo wasn’t a transfer target. And it remains the case right now.

Also since I posted this Fabrizio has also confirmed the club want to talk to Alvarez. So far this information is looking very reliable. And as always I trust the information I am given.
Not any words on targets etc?

I think he had a knee injury, remember the rags laughing we'd signed a crock, what a player mate, if Olmo turned out half as good we'd have a good one.

I genuinely was concerned when we first signed him about his injuries but wow he proved me wrong! Just loved the man as much as the player? Really hope we bring him back in a coaching capacity mate

Your comment has made up my mind.

I shared here in good faith. I guess sharing information on a team forum is old fashioned and that’s probably why so many here are disrespectful. Like a gang of wild dogs.

I enjoyed sharing the information, in life sometimes when you have information it just feels good to share it. It’s much better then keeping it to yourself.

I will now look at feeding the information in other ways.

I won’t post anymore here with regards to transfers.
Please carry on as you were mate. It would be a loss for us if you stopped.

I don't see anything pretentious in your posts.

Last edited:
Your comment has made up my mind.

I shared here in good faith. I guess sharing information on a team forum is old fashioned and that’s probably why so many here are disrespectful. Like a gang of wild dogs.

I enjoyed sharing the information, in life sometimes when you have information it just feels good to share it. It’s much better then keeping it to yourself.

I will now look at feeding the information in other ways.

I won’t post anymore here with regards to transfers.
I appreciate any snippets of information you and others post on here.
Without it it’d be a lot more boring transfer window.
I take any information and rumours in good faith but also appreciate things can change, players can decide to go somewhere else or our targets can change.
Even the ITK can be wrong, journalists get it wrong on a weekly basis.
It is what it is, till it’s not.
They either sign or they don’t.
This forum would be less interesting and enjoyable without people like you posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.