Dani Olmo

Is there any info on where Olmo himself prefers to go? Surely he has the pick after his performance in the Euros.

Your comment has made up my mind.

I shared here in good faith. I guess sharing information on a team forum is old fashioned and that’s probably why so many here are disrespectful. Like a gang of wild dogs.

I enjoyed sharing the information, in life sometimes when you have information it just feels good to share it. It’s much better then keeping it to yourself.

I will now look at feeding the information in other ways.

I won’t post anymore here with regards to transfers.
Sadly social media has created an atmosphere where users feel they can criticise anything they dislike to their hearts content and more importantly not give any consideration to the consequences of their comments or the impact of their actions. If users don’t like a comment then they absolutely have the right to disagree with it but perhaps they should consider giving an alternative point of view. If they have an issue with an individual poster then they should perhaps consider using the ignore button rather than posting inflammatory and potentially rude and upsetting comments that in effect could persuade posters to stop commenting or even leave the site completely. It will be a very sad day for this forum. and free speech in general, if any posters are silenced for perfectly legitimate posts by other posters criticising and personalising their sharing of information or points of view. I sincerely hope that Damien reconsiders the decision to stop posting as all legitimate views benefit all users of this forum and add to most users experience when interacting on Bluemoon. Surely we should all be undivided in supporting our beloved team when discussing all things City.

Is there any info on where Olmo himself prefers to go? Surely he has the pick after his performance in the Euros.
nope, neither olmo nor his agent made comments about that as far as i know, his agent was asked about it after the finals but didn’t say anything useful.

i still think he would choose city, top club, pep, trophies, and joško’s already there. but everyone’s now claiming it’s not happening.

Bayern linked with Olmo now, maybe he goes there and we go big on Musiala?
I have always thought we will go in big for Musiala this window, he is not going to sign an extension with them.

Olmo is top quality when fit, that's the issue, his injury record is RSC levels and for the people mentioning Gundo injuries', there is a big difference between a serious back/knee injury to a vast history of soft tissue injuries.

I genuinely was concerned when we first signed him about his injuries but wow he proved me wrong! Just loved the man as much as the player? Really hope we bring him back in a coaching capacity mate
Me too mate, I think Pep built us more than a great team his medical and coaching teams are the very best, if we go for Olmo I have no doubt his injury record will improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.