Dani Olmo

Would love Olmo, but we really need real help for Rodri. That must be the priority.
I think Olmo or someone in that mold is more important.

There is no one like Rodri. We will drop in form when he is out. Sure, I'd love a double pivot. But I'm more interested in an Alvarez replacement that fits better.

Reports seem all over the place on this one. Fabrizio Romano insists nothing doing. But Football Insider (no idea if reliable in the slightest) says we are close to a deal.

Reports seem all over the place on this one. Fabrizio Romano insists nothing doing. But Football Insider (no idea if reliable in the slightest) says we are close to a deal.
And @tolmie's hairdoo looks most reliable that we are pondering over a deal. Tbf deal looks to good, i doubt we can find that quality for such a fee. (Apart from the injury concerns)

He would be perfect for our system, my issue is he would be perfect in the very same position Foden and KDB are also perfect.,not in the position where we are a bit short.

Kdb only has one season left with us and who knows how many games he will be fit for next season. Time and injuries are catching up with him sadly

My thoughts as well. If Alvarez goes we'll have a spot for a creative attacking player like Olmo.

Would be my ideal replacement if we move Alvarez on.
His release clause expires on the 20th, though. We only have a few days to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.