Dani Olmo

51m for a rotational player that`s fit for roughly a third of the season? Sounds like a bargain
Fairly sure we’d only buy him if Bernardo goes as areplacement ,so he wouldn’t be that rotational.
I’d rather spend £150 mill on wirtz who is fit 100% of the season. Why even consider someone with his injury record especially for the physicality of the prem… bonkers
Don’t think we need Wirtz, not sure the club do either to be honest. Not worried about his injuries our medical / injury record is pretty good ,maybe. one of the best.

Wirtz is 100% not happening. Completely off the table
Musiala then, why do we insist on buying more average players unless we aspire to become average. Phillips, Nunes and so on. What happened to the best team in the world and buying the best

Musiala then, why do we insist on buying more average players unless we aspire to become average. Phillips, Nunes and so on. What happened to the best team in the world and buying the best
Nothing happened, our transfer policy is the same as it was before and we are still winning leagues.

People suggesting Wirtz or Musiala like it's likely. It's not. Tolmie already said these two are very unlikely. This isn't football manager. We buy good players and turn them world-class. I would also prefer the likes of Wirtz or Musiala, but these sort of signings are not "normal." They are rarely possible. Once every few windows, if we're lucky.

Olmo is a great player, technically gifted, with an eye for a through ball, good defensive work as well, versatile, Pep-type player for sure.

People suggesting Wirtz or Musiala like it's likely. It's not. Tolmie already said these two are very unlikely. This isn't football manager. We buy good players and turn them world-class. I would also prefer the likes of Wirtz or Musiala, but these sort of signings are not "normal." They are rarely possible. Once every few windows, if we're lucky.

Olmo is a great player, technically gifted, with an eye for a through ball, good defensive work as well, versatile, Pep-type player for sure.
Let people dream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.