Dani Olmo

nope, nothing in Pep+s words about him gave me any hint he is interested. Similar to when he was asked about Grealish. He is just trying to be polite.
If we end up getting Olmo, this post (2019) wouldn't have aged well ;).

He’s played less than 1800 mins in all comps three seasons in a row. That’s less than 20 full games a season, we play around 60. We couldn’t rely on him even if we wanted to
He averages less minutes than John Stones. That's so mental. I don't care how good he is, he is just too injury prone. We play to many games a season, with the Euros coming and guaranteed injuries, new champions league format and extra matches, opponents getting stronger, Arsenal, Chelsea, targeting to strengthen their squads, Madrid getting Mbappe and Endrick, we need a squad of players that would be relied on. Olmo no matter how technically gifted he is, his too unreliable to be there for us!

Last edited:
He averages less minutes than John Stones. That's so mental. I don't care how good he is, he is just too injury prone. We play to many games a season, with the Euros coming and new champions league format and extra matches, opponents getting stronger, Madrid getting Mbappe and Endrick, we need a squad of players that would be relied on. Olmo no matter how technically gifted he is, his too unreliable to be there for us!

why are city interested then? doesn’t make sense.

why are city interested then? doesn’t make sense.
I don't even know how to answer that. I am trying to figure out the same thing. Besides the Release Clause-the path of less resistance for Txiki, I really don't know why we are signing him. He is a good player but a sick note.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.