Dani Olmo

I'm questioning all the posters that said he was shit/not good enough
He just isn’t as shiny as some other options, but he is a high quality, experienced international that has put up good numbers and performances for 5+ seasons

Aaaahhhhh! I guess this story would never end. Have you asked why they thought he was shit?
Not sure I understand - what story?

Reading through this thread you'd think he's a mixture of Scott Sinclair and Bony. It's an opinion based forum so all fair, and I've only seen him for Spain/handful of Leipzig games - but he's clearly a very good player. Injury concerns are valid, but that is separate issue from quality.

Not sure I understand - what story?

Reading through this thread you'd think he's a mixture of Scott Sinclair and Bony. It's an opinion based forum so all fair, and I've only seen him for Spain/handful of Leipzig games - but he's clearly a very good player. Injury concerns are valid, but that is separate issue from quality.
Ah! I think most don't like his injury record. And don't want to have to deal with it.

We already have Stones and Ake as permanent Sicknotes. We carry 5 CBs because of those 2. Love their talent. But it's not dependable.

I'd guess, most feel this way about Olmo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.