Dani Olmo

All true but you're missing Foden,who also fits that Olmo description , plus Savio for wide right, wouldn't surprise me to see Bernardo tried as an 8,with Kovacic rotating. Foden KDB as 10s, doubt Alvarez goes anywhere so he's another body to fit in.
I think we would all love Phil Foden to play centrally week in week out but we all know that's not going to happen, Foden scored a hat-trick against Aston Villa last season and was then rested the following game, He also scored two against the Rags at home and the following week played as a right wing back against the Dippers at Anfield, For all we know Pep could play Olmo alongside Rodri :)

It will be interesting to see if Savio will be heavily involved next season, I haven't seen much of him with Girona last season from what I'm reading it's he'll be with us for the upcoming season.

Good shout Bernie as the 8 along side Rodri rotating with Kovacic that could well happen. What we do have is plenty of options and players that can play in numerous positions which is where Olmo could well fit in although it does rely heavily on outgoings imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.