The Fat el Hombre said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
Blue Phil said:
---------------------------------HART---------------------------------

-------------AGGER----------KOMPANY---------LESCOTT-----------

--RICHARDS-----------------------------------------------CLICHY---

-----------------NASRI----------YAYA---------SILVA-----------------

------------------------TEVEZ-----------AGUERO--------------------

As much as I admire your optimism, far too attacking and not a cat in hells chance Mancini would be so bold!

I don't think it's too far fetched in some of the games we play (maybe with Yaya and/or Nasri deeper). I mean come on, some teams were literally playing with almost every player within the edge of their area and 1 man up front, yes playing very attacking leaves you prone to a break but that's why we'd have the extra centrer half at the back

I want a formation that sees both Yaya and Silva playing attacking mid looking to thread balls through to aguero and tevez which would mean no Nasri for me in the starting line up and a holding midfielder of slightly higher quality than Barry/De Jong

I think Yaya is wasted holding having seen all of the pre season games

Re: Agger Bid

The thing is if anyone watches Serie A then you will know that De-Rossi plays as the middle Centre back in a 3, but then he springs out and sits in front of the back 4 when Roma have possesion. Its quite a unique role that suits him. If we get Agger then it means the end of De-Rossi coming.

Blue Phil said:
The thing is if anyone watches Serie A then you will know that De-Rossi plays as the middle Centre back in a 3, but then he springs out and sits in front of the back 4 when Roma have possesion. Its quite a unique role that suits him. If we get Agger then it means the end of De-Rossi coming.

But we both know Mancini has a habit of buying players and playing them in a slightly different way to how they previously played at a different club.

It's not like de rossi has never played the holding role before.....

Blue Phil said:
------------------------------HART---------------------------------
-------KOMPANY----------AGGER---------LESCOTT-----------
---RICHARDS---------------------------------------KOLAROV---
--------------------------DE ROSSI------------------------
-----------------YAYA--------------SILVA-----------------
-----------------TEVEZ---------AGUERO--------------------
?

BLUEMOONISRISING said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
BLUEMOONISRISING said:
As much as I admire your optimism, far too attacking and not a cat in hells chance Mancini would be so bold!

I don't think it's too far fetched in some of the games we play (maybe with Yaya and/or Nasri deeper). I mean come on, some teams were literally playing with almost every player within the edge of their area and 1 man up front, yes playing very attacking leaves you prone to a break but that's why we'd have the extra centrer half at the back

I want a formation that sees both Yaya and Silva playing attacking mid looking to thread balls through to aguero and tevez which would mean no Nasri for me in the starting line up and a holding midfielder of slightly higher quality than Barry/De Jong

I think Yaya is wasted holding having seen all of the pre season games

Although yaya is shit hot going forward I don't think it should be underestimated the way he can stand around the centre of the pitch and boss the midfield form a deeper position

----------------------Hart-------------------
-------Kompany-----Agger-----Lescott------
Richards---------------------------------Clichy
-----------Toure-----Razak-------Silva--------
-------------Tevez----------Aguero-----------

01cravend said:
----------------------Hart-------------------
-------Kompany-----Agger-----Lescott------
Richards---------------------------------Clichy
-----------Toure-----Razak-------Silva--------
-------------Tevez----------Aguero-----------

You would play Razak ahead of Barry and De Jong?

Agger is a really good player. my concern would be surrounding his fragile nature, he's seemingly constantly injured. He's never made more than 27 Premiership appearances in a season, in fact he's only managed more than 20 Premiership appearances in 2 of the last 5 seasons, that's just not good enough for a potentially £20m+ footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.