Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw plenty of rotation last season with full backs that weren't fit for purpose. It is guaranteed that we will see the same this season. There's probably approx 30 games each available for each for Walker and Danilo.
Nt really, who would you back yourself to get ahead of, Kyle Walker or Dani Carvajal? No brainer for me. Also he just wants out f Real as they've messed him around and the fans have turned on him. A fresh start is obviously what he needs. (I'd back him to beat Walker to our RB position tbh)
If he is covers for both positions here as well as being rotated then it's a good decision..Mendy(assuming we're getting him) is injury/card prone so he'll pick up game time at left back and be rotated on occasion with Walker, + sub appearances.

If he can beat out Walker, then fair play, but realistically, you have just paid £50m for him, he is going be your undisputed starter in most of your important games.

We'll see how it pans out, but I do not see him keeping Walker out of the side in a game that matters. Cracking player to have as back up though.

Another Brazilian added to the mix...I'd be happy if he's versatile and an upgrade on our full backs that have left. Can't say I've seen anything on him. Is he quick? Decent going forward? Defensively sound?

That's the spirit

lol

Watched his "vs" vids and he is not impressive at all which backs up my impression of him whenever I've seen him for Real.

Overpriced too, which does matter esp. when sales we earmarked to help fund signings are being loaned out or sold for peanuts

And basically writes off Maffeo's potential City career as far as the club is concerned, which can have negative knock-on effects even if some don't think Maffeo will ever be up to it.

Don't see m/any plus points to this

Was apparently a monster at Porto along with Sandro..... Was average at RM attributing to less playing time... Same minutes here with Walker?

Reading he is versatile though, can play on both sides and as a DM too.... If he is decent 30m Euro won't seem steep

Building the perfect squad?

Ederson
Bravo

Walker
Danilo

Kompany
Otamendi

Stones
Kolarov

Mendy
Bertrand

Gundogan
Yaya
Fernandinho

De Bruyne
B. Silva

Silva

Sane
Sanchez

Sterling

Aguero
Jesus

And then next season spend huge money on Kolarov and Yaya replacements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.