Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he signs and as he is called Danilo Luiz da Silva we could just confuse everyone with three Silva's on the pitch. People still confuse Merlin with Villa after all these years. Solid if unspectacular signing if it happens.

I wonder what knock effect this has on our other transfer business? I think its fair to say that buying Danilo instead of signing Alvez means we are spending 30m more than we expected to, on the 2nd right back.
From what I'm reading he's a second right back that can play left back maybe it is Bertrand that gets dropped off the targets. That would leave room for another home grow player can't think who or which position that would be though.

Bit of a crazy decision for Danilo, if Di Marzio is correct. Unless he thinks he can keep Walker out of the team, which is unlikely, then it is a backwards step for him. No point in leaving Madrid's bench to sit on City's bench. We have a spot open for him, ready and available. Cracking back up for City tho, if you get him.

We saw plenty of rotation last season with full backs that weren't fit for purpose. It is guaranteed that we will see the same this season. There's probably approx 30 games each available for each for Walker and Danilo.

Bit of a crazy decision for Danilo, if Di Marzio is correct. Unless he thinks he can keep Walker out of the team, which is unlikely, then it is a backwards step for him. No point in leaving Madrid's bench to sit on City's bench. We have a spot open for him, ready and available. Cracking back up for City tho, if you get him.
Nt really, who would you back yourself to get ahead of, Kyle Walker or Dani Carvajal? No brainer for me. Also he just wants out f Real as they've messed him around and the fans have turned on him. A fresh start is obviously what he needs. (I'd back him to beat Walker to our RB position tbh)

If he is covers for both positions here as well as being rotated then it's a good decision..Mendy(assuming we're getting him) is injury/card prone so he'll pick up game time at left back and be rotated on occasion with Walker, + sub appearances.

We saw plenty of rotation last season with full backs that weren't fit for purpose. It is guaranteed that we will see the same this season. There's probably approx 30 games each available for each for Walker and Danilo.
The more I hear, I'm thinking 40 games each for Mendy, Walker and Danilo with rotation. Pending fitness. Feels like he's our cover for both sides.

From what I'm reading he's a second right back that can play left back maybe it is Bertrand that gets dropped off the targets. That would leave room for another home grow player can't think who or which position that would be though.

It has gone quiet on Bertrand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.