Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the utility player Pep wants, RB-LB-DM so I think he's a very good addition to our squad.

That would fuck Ray Wilkins right up.

It would fuck anyone up,imagine the commentator......."Silva...to Silva...to Silva...back to Silva...to Silva...to Silva...back to Silva...back to Silva...to Silva...on to Silva...a flick to Silva...back to Silva.......ohhhhhh fuckoff.

Man of the match?.....Silva.

Feel like we are getting robbed here ,whenever i have watched Madrid he always stuck out like a sore thumb.

Building the perfect squad?

Ederson
Bravo

Walker
Danilo

Kompany
Otamendi

Stones
Kolarov

Mendy
Bertrand

Gundogan
Yaya
Fernandinho

De Bruyne
B. Silva

Silva

Sane
Sanchez

Sterling

Aguero
Jesus

And then next season spend huge money on Kolarov and Yaya replacements?

Kolarov able to hold on again this year :)

I thought Di Marzio had been on the wane with reliability, no?

He carefully chooses his words in the normal way - he's very clear in what he's saying here. I think its likely that its done.

Was apparently a monster at Porto along with Sandro..... Was average at RM attributing to less playing time... Same minutes here with Walker?

Reading he is versatile though, can play on both sides and as a DM too.... If he is decent 30m Euro won't seem steep

He was good at real madrid but the problem was that he was competing with dani carvajal who is incredible and the best right back in the world. And if Carvajal was goind a decent job then no need to rotate.

If any signing we make will flop it's this guy don't get me wrong i want him to succeed but he is just so fucking shit. And he is 26 which means maffeo's path is blocked how fucking great we're wasting an extremely promising young talent on another bum coming out of porto.

Another Brazilian added to the mix...I'd be happy if he's versatile and an upgrade on our full backs that have left. Can't say I've seen anything on him. Is he quick? Decent going forward? Defensively sound?
If the YouTube video is anything to go by, he has some left foot on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.